I 140 pending since Aug 2002

Thanks for ur reply.
I already called them on 02.10.04.
INS officer says I should hear something from them within a month.

I140 EB2
RD : 08-09-2002

I have renewed my EAD once and will be doing it again in SEP this yr.

I485
RD 11.10.2002

Hearing from them...it is a joke..

I called them so many times on my issue and they always give me this answer that I am going to hear from them in a month...

Good luck...

Talking of pending I-140, mine was received by INS in feb 2002 denied jan 2003 appealed and appeal sustained by AAO nov 2003 and no action from INS since then now 90 days since they received it from AAO. Hmmm!!! frustrating

Ziri,

Apply a new I-140. I did the same mistake when I was with my previous employer. I left my previous employer 2.5 year ago but INS site still shows same status of my that I-140 "We received your case back from Admin appeal office and processing has started if any futher action, etc. etc." It is more than 3 years now when I appealed against rejection.

INS rejected my I-140 EB-3 due to education related things( I had B.Sc. with two 1 year post graduate diplomas in computer science and MIS+ 3 years experiece). And now, with my new employer, they approved my I-140 in EB-2 category. although it took 19 months to get approved.

Originally posted by img01
Ziri,

Apply a new I-140. I did the same mistake when I was with my previous employer. I left my previous employer 2.5 year ago but INS site still shows same status of my that I-140 "We received your case back from Admin appeal office and processing has started if any futher action, etc. etc." It is more than 3 years now when I appealed against rejection.

INS rejected my I-140 EB-3 due to education related things( I had B.Sc. with two 1 year post graduate diplomas in computer science and MIS+ 3 years experiece). And now, with my new employer, they approved my I-140 in EB-2 category. although it took 19 months to get approved.

img01,

What was the reason given for the rejection? Is it because you had a 3 year degree? Please throw some light?

img01

My appeal was sustained by AAO meaning that INS's decision was overturned all they had to do was to approve my I-140 but they are still taking there time. ( Denial was about ability to pay)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am here 8/9/02 EB3 as well. Called twice and same response. Will know something in a month. I am convinced that next month they'll say the same thing.

Joyd

I have B.Sc. with Mathematics and Statistics with 1 year PGD in Computer Science and another 1 year PGD in MIS. My education evaluation says its equivalent to B.Sc. computer science with some advance studies in MIS. On my I-140 (EB3), I think, my lawyer specified that the job require B.Sc. computer science. INS rejected that case saying I do not have B.Sc. computer science.

Ziri

FYI. In my case AAO also overruled INS decision and send case back to INS for approval. But I never heard anything back after that. During that period I lost my job and did not pursue. I don’t want to discourage you, I am just telling my experience. It may not happen with you.

If you want you can see yourself here is my that case# EAC0021450555

pending since march 2002

My I-140 is pending since March 2002. I have tried making several enquiries via phone and letters but it had no affect. Everytime they just give the same reply "It is pending, we will make another enquiry"

Re: pending since march 2002

Originally posted by High5
My I-140 is pending since March 2002. I have tried making several enquiries via phone and letters but it had no affect. Everytime they just give the same reply "It is pending, we will make another enquiry"

What is your category. based on the processing dates report NIW and OR are much slower than EB3.

ziri..please share some info

Here is the situation.

My friend and myself were sponsored for future GC by a company. My friends I140 ND oct2002 was issued an RFE for company financial statements. The response to RFE was received in January. Today his I140 was denied. Attorney is now telling that the financial statements need to be certified by CPA. Is it a requirement?

What all options we have now?

What all documents did you provide to overturn the initial denial? Did you hear from USCIS or re-applied I140 as someone suggested?

Your help in this regards is much appreciated.

thanks

raju

did any one in this thread get an approval other than High5.
waiting since AUg 9' 2003. EB3 Labor Sub.

I got mine approved on Mar 8, 04.
EB2

I had called them on Feb 10th and requested a status enquiry.

All the best.

Want to find out from all you who are suffering .. was there anything different about your case than others?

I am in the same boat... I did send amendment to my I140...

Was your case unique in any way?