I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
My case I-140 EB3 skilled was received June, 12 2006. Since then there was only one Lud on 8/22. Am suprised Nebraska is proccesing cases received in august 2006 when mine received in June is not touched. Come on Nebraska you are killing me.

They need the $1000 from you :) !!!

Got this message in email:

On February 21, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I-140 NSC Approval: 02/21/2007

----------

JustWatching

My LUD is 08/12/06 and Notice date is 08/06/06
FP is 10/26/06

case number us little ahead - LIN-06233-515XX. Does it mean one month?

GC 15203 / para.....

what was case# like? Thanks so much guys.. and good luck for 485

----------

JustWatching

FP is 10/26/06

GC 15203 / para.....

my # LIN-06227-52xxx

----------

JustWatching

FP is 10/26/06

GC 15203 / para.....

Not a science with USCIS so I can't guarantee anything but I would say odds are that by end of next week you should hear something.

Not a science with USCIS so I can't guarantee anything but I would say odds are that by end of next week you should hear something.

You are right JW . WIth USCIS its hard to say. GC*** also had 06227-52XXX case . There does seem to be some order in place even though largely random.

Your case gives me hope as your dates are pretty close to mine and progress seems similar ...till now :)

It seems your 485 was also approved on Feb 21st , just few days after 140. Congrats. So just a matter of getting card?? . This may not be the right place for 485 , but can one see any steps in case tracking site for 485. I was told long time (Nov 2006) back on phone by USCIS my case was in name check. My FP date was also same as yours. Since then its been all quiet.

I have heard people talking about security check. Thats in 485 only i guess??. Can we track when we reach there?

Good luck !!

my lawer just told me that Texas just started allowing filing to them directly ( unlike earlier where you file online and wait to be lucky to be at Texas) so any one can file with Texas now instead of NSC....and he just did it for my wife....just wanted to let you guys know

Your signature says it was filed in 2006....so did you mean your lawyer refiled it?

my lawer just told me that Texas just started allowing filing to them directly ( unlike earlier where you file online and wait to be lucky to be at Texas) so any one can file with Texas now instead of NSC....and he just did it for my wife....just wanted to let you guys know

Hi ,

We are filing 140 with compiled financial statements.
we are not submitting company's tax returns.
we submitted compiled financial statements.
will i get RFE about this.
we included my recent two w2 forms to prove that company's ability to pay.

your suggestion is always appreciated.
thanks

be careful

They always allowed this - but if everyone keeps doing it, it can end.

Hello Everyone,

Does anybody utilized the following option: If yes let me know I have some good suggestions.

Transfer of the Earlier Priority Date : EB3 to New EB2 ©MurthyDotCom

The ability to transfer priority dates from an earlier, approved, I-140 to a later-filed I-140 could provide an alternative for job mobility, both within the current employer's organization or with a new employer. This would be helpful for those who want to make a change but are not eligible to file the I-485 application because of retrogression. It also could help people who are eligible to change from an EB3 classification to EB2. One would be eligible to request a transfer of the priority date from the earlier-filed EB3 petition to a new EB2 petition once the I-140 is approved. The new EB2 petition would need to be based upon a new LC for a position requiring the EB2 level of education and/or experience. (Over time, many people with EB3 cases have become eligible for EB2 cases due to increased experience and/or education, and promotions.)
©MurthyDotCom
This strategy potentially could shave off a few years in the queue for available immigrant visa numbers. This may be particularly appealing to those who had EB3 labor certifications filed on their behalf long ago and have had their cases pending while they have gained advanced degrees, acquired several more years of experience, and/or are offered jobs at higher levels. Keep in mind, though, that this involves filing a whole new LC under the PERM system for a new job opportunity and that the employer must actually require the additional degree and/or experience for all persons holding that job classification in order for the new case to be filed as EB2.

question for NYC2001

HI NYC2001,
from your signature i noticed that you got a RFE on 2/21 then a LUD on 2/26. I was just wondering if the LUD resulted from issuing of the RFE or your response to the RFE? 5 days for you to receive and reply to your RFE? I got an email about RFE on 1/31 and the lawyer told me that they got it in mail on 2/6. and i only had one LUD on 1/31 ever since. I want to find out if I would get a LUD after responding to a RFE, or you will only get one after the final decision is made.
thanks!

I would appreciate it if you could please add me to the tracker as well.
My details are as below in my signature.
Thank you!

140 ApprovalReceived an email that my I-140 was approved on Feb 27, 07. The filing/ND date was May 2, 2006. EB2/requested for earlier PD porting from EB3. Did not receive the approval notice by mail. So not sure about the PD on the 140 approval. Did not convert to premium.

140 ApprovalReceived an email that my I-140 was approved on Feb 27, 07. The filing/ND date was May 2, 2006. EB2/requested for earlier PD porting from EB3. Did not receive the approval notice by mail. So not sure about the PD on the 140 approval. Did not convert to premium.

Hi ram_ram,
Do you mean you requested to convert your case from EB3 to EB2 and keep the EB3 priority date? And did you send this request at the time of I140 filing? I thought that the porting from EB3 to EB2 (while keeping the priority date) could only be done after the I140 has been approved.

Could you or any gurus advise please.

Thanks.

I have a EB3 140 approval from my current employer. The PD is DEC 2002. So I filed another PERM/140 in EB2 with a future employer. When filing the second 140, we attached a copy of first 140 approval and requested that the earlier PD be ported. I will have to wait for the approval in mail to see if it is ported..

Thanks.

Hi ram_ram,
Do you mean you requested to convert your case from EB3 to EB2 and keep the EB3 priority date? And did you send this request at the time of I140 filing? I thought that the porting from EB3 to EB2 (while keeping the priority date) could only be done after the I140 has been approved.

Could you or any gurus advise please.

Thanks.