I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
USCIS emails

Guys,

Just want to know when emails are sent by USCIS for I-140 approvals/RFE. Is it between 9am-5pm or any other time.

Thanks

permhelp2006 said:
Hello Friends, it’s good that NSC is moving forward, I am wondering if anybody got approvals recently for 3 years degree from India. Please post your experiences.

Thanks.

Mine got approved yesterday.

I-140 FD - 03/31/06
I-140 LUD - 04/08
I-140 AD - 04/20

Good luck to u.

Lud

gc212 said:
Guys,

Just want to know when emails are sent by USCIS for I-140 approvals/RFE. Is it between 9am-5pm or any other time.

Thanks

I got mine yesterday at 2:00 pm sharp.

I checked before online around 7:00 am , their web site showed the same data. Then I checked around 9:30 am LUD was updated (it was the first change of LUD after it had been originally assigned), then they sent e-mail with approval at 2:00 and online message changed for "This case has been approved".

My I-140 got approved today, EB3 applied at NSC. LIN06123*
I love you guys.
Guys, please continue the letters to the senators/congress people in your region. they DO listen.
I am pretty sure some thing would work and we will have all the EB nos current for all skilled labour by November. peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! could we know first 5 digits of your receipt number pls!

reddog said:
My I-140 got approved today, EB3 applied at NSC.
I love you guys.
Guys, please continue the letters to the senators/congress people in your region. they DO listen.
I am pretty sure some thing would work and we will have all the EB nos current for all skilled labour by November. peace.

adi_gc said:
Hi,

My previous I-140 was rejected due to various reasons. On March 30th, refiled the I-140 with all the required docs. My Reciept date is Apr 4th. My LUD on New case is still 04-08-06. Today, I checked my old case and the LUD on that case has been changed to July 15th. That means INS has accessed my old case on July 15th. But there are no LUD changes on my new case. Does that mean, most probably my new case has been rejected?

Thanks
2nd I140
I140 FD 03-30-06
I140 RD 04-04-06
I140 AD ?
I140 LUD 04-08-06

Can some of you please provide your opinion on my case?

Thanks,
adi)gc

140 approval chances

Gurus,
I have been waiting for GC since 2001 and finally my employer is susbtituting LC and file my I-140 in EB2 in a week or two. LC was approved in PERM. Min. education required is bachelors with major field of study as MIS and I have my MBA from India after 10+2+3+diploma in computers while doing my graduation. I have more than 5 yrs of experience before this LC was filed. LC is approved with any reasonable combination of education and experience or masters with foreign education equivalent acceptable.

My question: Will NSC accept combination of education and experience for EB2 category? Does any body have success with such situation in EB2 in the recent past? What are the chances of my success in EB2? If they deny in EB2 with they approve it in EB3?

Thanks.

about EB1A and NIW

Does any got recent approval or any notice for EB1A or NIW ( FD 9/27/05 and 11/1/05). The NSC dates are stuck at 9/28/05.
DOes any one has any idea the processing dates which are listed on NSC website are the Dates on which center has recieved the peition or the dates when the service center has printed reciept notice. On top of the same page it says application or peition filing date, and in the colum it says reciept notice date.
I am confused,please help.
ALl my friend who filed at same time got apporval three months before.
My case was filed at VSC and TD to NSC on 5/9/06.
SInce than there is no LUDs.
thansk
abcavm123

NSC updated lud for I-140

does this mean they are working on my case?

I140 RD 4/13/2006

LUD 7/22/2006

Receipt number : LIN06142XXXXX

appreciate some feednback from gurus here
Thanks
Ishaque

LUD changed today on Saturday July 22, 2006

Very strange. My LUD changed today on Saturday. Did anybody got their LUD changed on saturday.