I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Hi Vali,
Thanks for your suggestion. I have added this calculation in the tracker, it will show up in the next update.

FYI...
Avg Approval Time for EB2: 45.17 days
Avg Approval Time for EB3: 25.50 days

Others,
Feel free to provide suggestions & feedback on the tracker. The purpose is to make this tracker valuable.

Thanks,

RP.

vali said:
RP.

Thanks for maintaining the tracker. It will be interesting to add some more statistics like the average number of days for EB2 and EB3 case.

Last edited by a moderator:
stillwaiiting said:
EB3 approvals are faster than EB2. That's odd.

EB3 takes 25 days, whereas EB2 more than 90 days???

I think the > 90 days for EB2 applies to concurrent filing and NOT seperate filing. Seperate filing seems to be less than 90 days, this is based off the 6 cases we have in the tracker. It will be nice to get more entries added.

RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
rp1975 said:
I think the > 90 days for EB2 applies to concurrent filing and NOT seperate filing. Seperate filing seems to be less than 90 days, this is based off the 6 cases we have in the tracker. It will be nice to get more entries added.

RP.

My filing category is EB2 and it is not concurrently filed.

EB2 non concurrent

Pl add my case.

lc EB2 pd 10/14/05
approval 02/04/06

140 fd 02/28/06
rd 02/28/06
lud 03/02/06 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Eb2 Approval Time

Isit true that EB2approval time ranges from min 1 month to 4 months , with an average of 2 months .

Hi All,

I wanted to check if I am on the correct thread or not. My company is in Kansas and My labor got approved . So, I think the 140 will be applied through Nebraska. Is it true? And am I on the right thread to trak the NEbraska 140 cases?

What are the paperworks needed for 140 filling? How will I know that my case is an EB2 or EB3? According to Lawyer it is EB2 but is there a way to vrify this?

Thanks

please add my information

RIR/EB2/OHIO
LC PD: 17-May-2004
LC AD: 22-Feb-2006
I-140 FD: 14-Mar-2006
I-140 RD/ND: 16-MAR-2006

How much time to get receipt notice

Hello guys,
How much time does it take to get a recipit notice from NSC after filing the I-140. My attorney says he filed teh application on Feb 27. But till date no other information from NSC.

Thanks.

how much time to get receipt notice

gc_psraj

Its like that answer machine joke. Let me repeat that

The answer machine says,
* If you are my bill collector, I am not home
* If you are product advertiser and providing free samples, a dozen of us live in this house
* If you are my boss, I am at the doctors
* If you are pretty girl, welcome

If your employer wants to make as much wealth as he can out of each of employee, then you will hear so many lies and excuses whether you paid for it or employer

If your Att is very principled, he/she will tell you to get it from your employer

If Att plays in the hands of employer or "naughty", then it will be reprtition of answer machine joke.

if everything is fine and in order, and everyone cooperative, you should get receipt date in about 10 workign days.

Glad to hear some postings in I-140 forum. Its has been quiet for some time.

Good Luck
Shiva

gc_psraj said:
Hello guys,
How much time does it take to get a recipit notice from NSC after filing the I-140. My attorney says he filed teh application on Feb 27. But till date no other information from NSC.

Thanks.

shivab said:
gc_psraj

Its like that answer machine joke. Let me repeat that

The answer machine says,
* If you are my bill collector, I am not home
* If you are product advertiser and providing free samples, a dozen of us live in this house
* If you are my boss, I am at the doctors
* If you are pretty girl, welcome
Shiva

Thanks Shiva. I 'll wait.. :)

Please add

IL RIR/EB3
PD 01/2004
RD 08/2004
45 day letter 01/2005
LC APPROVED 01/2006
I-140 LUD 03/14/2006

Thanks