I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
welcome to my world!

i am way past that, if u see my signature u will see my case was filed on apirl 2006 they never updated my case but sent a denil letter saying we didn't reply to their RFE which they never issued. then my lawyer sent them a letter explaing we never received an RFE in NOV. so now they sent the RFE in march.

i am way past that, if u see my signature u will see my case was filed on apirl 2006 they never updated my case but sent a denil letter saying we didn't reply to their RFE which they never issued. then my lawyer sent them a letter explaing we never received an RFE in NOV. so now they sent the RFE in march.

yikes!.... they are far worse than i thought! Good luck.

they just updated the service center processing dates

aug 14 for I 140 &
aug 10 for 485

on march 15th

looks like end of april or mid may when this saga will be finally over

PP I-140 approved

I-140 Upgraded to PP on March 8th.
Approved on March 15th.

Still waiting for the big one.

Just receieved my I-140 approval notice, see my signature.

Waiting for miracles that Visa Bulletin will move next month..

Updated Tracker

Tracker updated on 3/16/07.......

Updated for:
mdwatch, GC_from_NJ, adusumilli, Some_GreenCard, hopefor2007, rim, adallac

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add me to the tracker. Thanks!

I would also appreciate if anyone can help me with my questions. My lawyer filed my 140 with request for Duplicate LC last December. It's been over 2 months my case was not updated. Since last November, my lawyer and employer had been sending LC request (by mail and fax) to PBEC on a monthly basis but we never get any respond. A lady from PBEC told my employer that they would respond within 30 days upon receive the request. My lawyer guess that the PBEC must have ignoring our requests because they had received or responded USCIS request for LC.

My questions are, should I upgarde to PP, assuming the USCIS had got my LC? If so, can I do this without my lawyer? My lawyer is very conservative and don't want me to upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today USCIS updated their website and shows that NSC is currently processing Aug 14 2006 cases for EB3 I-140 applications. But my case was filed with them on Jul 11 2006, so I'm thinking of calling them and opening an inquiry for this. Does anyone know if doing so helps in anyway to speed up the process or is it just one of their gimmiks to show us all that they are trying to help us?

Gurus...your input is needed...Thanks.

Please add me to the tracker. Thanks!

I would also appreciate if anyone can help me with my questions. My lawyer filed my 140 with request for Duplicate LC last December. It's been over 2 months my case was not updated. Since last November, my lawyer and employer had been sending LC request (by mail and fax) to PBEC on a monthly basis but we never get any respond. A lady from PBEC told my employer that they would respond within 30 days upon receive the request. My lawyer guess that the PBEC must have ignoring our requests because they had received or responded USCIS request for LC.

My questions are, should I upgarde to PP, assuming the USCIS had got my LC? If so, can I do this without my lawyer? My lawyer is very conservative and don't want me to upgrade.

Are you waiting to file I-485? In that case no use in moving to PP. On the other hand, even if you upgrade to PP, the service center will not approve till they obtain all the necessary docs (including LC).

Today USCIS updated their website and shows that NSC is currently processing Aug 14 2006 cases for EB3 I-140 applications. But my case was filed with them on Jul 11 2006, so I'm thinking of calling them and opening an inquiry for this. Does anyone know if doing so helps in anyway to speed up the process or is it just one of their gimmiks to show us all that they are trying to help us?

Gurus...your input is needed...Thanks.

While you call the service center, please be informed that August 14, 2006 date does not indicate all cases before are approved and all cases after are in process. I think that's the median approval date.

Did you check the online status? Did your lawyer received any RFE?

to USICGC

not much use of query...my case is 2 months before you i.e 5/5/06 ....still no update...its een over 1 1/2 months I have opened query

not sure what my options are

Are you waiting to file I-485? In that case no use in moving to PP. On the other hand, even if you upgrade to PP, the service center will not approve till they obtain all the necessary docs (including LC).

Yes, I am waiting to file I-485 since my PD is current. I am desperately waiting for I-140 approval. That's why I am thinking of upgrade to Premium Processing. Those son of bitches in PBEC will not tell either my employer or lawyer what happen to my hard copy of LC.

ftsoh,

If I were you, I would upgrade to premium processing since your PD is current. Looking at the I-140 processing rate, it takes about 5 to 8 months to get it processed at NSC. Also,USCIS has proposed an increase of INS fees. If it approves, the rate may start in coming april and the new INS fee for I-485 will be $908.

That's just my opinions. Take it or leave it.

vagcwaiting

Yes, I am waiting to file I-485 since my PD is current. I am desperately waiting for I-140 approval. That's why I am thinking of upgrade to Premium Processing. Those son of bitches in PBEC will not tell either my employer or lawyer what happen to my hard copy of LC.

While you call the service center, please be informed that August 14, 2006 date does not indicate all cases before are approved and all cases after are in process. I think that's the median approval date.

Did you check the online status? Did your lawyer received any RFE?

Yes, I'm checking the status online everyday and the LUD is 08/12/06 since the last 7 months. Wouldn't the LUD change if an RFE was generated? I just want to make sure of this before I call my lawer, as you know lawyers are more faithful to our employers than us!!!

ftsoh,

If I were you, I would upgrade to premium processing since your PD is current. Looking at the I-140 processing rate, it takes about 5 to 8 months to get it processed at NSC. Also,USCIS has proposed an increase of INS fees. If it approves, the rate may start in coming april and the new INS fee for I-485 will be $908.

That's just my opinions. Take it or leave it.

vagcwaiting

Thanks vagcwaiting.

The increasing fee is a problem but to be able to qualify for AC-21 sooner is more important to me. Besides that, I already have all the materials for filing 485 since last November, include medical exam. I was very optimistic that I can file concurrent last year but the PBEC still have ways to screw me up.

I am seriously considering upgrade to premium but it would be a waste of money if the USCIS has not receive my LC from PBEC. Unfortunately, no one can tell whether my lost LC had been re-issued.

Since NSC processing date only advance 2 weeks each month, I think I have to wait until the end of the year before they will process December 06 cases.

I guess my attorney filed the I-140 more than 3 weeks ago to NSC (Nebraska). I have not heard anything after that neither form Employer nor from attorney

How much time to get the receipt for I-140?
Mine is regular processing EB3.

I got labor approved from Dallas last week of January. It is CA SWA EB3.
Where are the most of the cases from California-SWA-EB3 processing? Texas or Nebraska?
Thanks