I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

Congrats

008 said:
Our attorney told us that USCIS Officer called this morning that our I-140 AND I-485 have been approved as of today. No change of LUD today, last change is 01/27/2005.
Now it seems that we finsih the tunnel.

Congratulations. All is well that ends well ;)

Congratulations 008. I am also in the same situation. I applied for my 140 based on a sub-labor in june 2003 and from recent inquires found that they are still looking for the original labor (same message for the last 6 months). It would be really helpful if you could provide the following information.

- When did you file 140/485 on the sub-labor and what is the PD on the sub-labor
- How were you able to contact the immigration officer working on your case
- Did the immi. officer mention when she actually requested for the certified copy from DOL. I heard this process takes a very long time.
- Did you get your EAD and advance parole approved
- Do you think contacting the senator helped the case

Would really appreciate your response for the above.

Thanks

gc_void said:
- When did you file 140/485 on the sub-labor and what is the PD on the sub-labor

You can dig out the exact date by WAC03215, possibly July 18, 2003. The sub-labor has been approved before 2001. That sub-labor had been used to apply I-140 before and got approved.

- How were you able to contact the immigration officer working on your case

Our attorney did that job.

- Did the immi. officer mention when she actually requested for the certified copy from DOL. I heard this process takes a very long time.

"The officer indicated that she made the request prior to February 8 but we are not sure of the exact day. The officer said that she has made a similar request for other I-140 applications."

- Did you get your EAD and advance parole approved

NO. Since now I-485 has been approved, the officer mentioned that she will deny our EAD and advance parole. It seems that if they cannot find the original labor, they will put a 'hold' status in EAD and advance parole.

- Do you think contacting the senator helped the case

Could be. Never know. I think that it will give some pressure to the officer.

Would really appreciate your response for the above.

Thanks

Approved

Hello All,
I just got am email from USCIS that my case is approved.
EB2
Labor: RD Nov 02, AD March 04
140: RD April 04, AD Feb 05
485: RD June 04, AD Feb 05
AP,EAD: AD July 04
1st FP: July 04

Thnks for the help and wish you'll the best. I hope the emails correct. Eagerly waiting for the approval notice.

Nikita

Its Approved 140 + 485

Hi All

I am really excitied to see e-mails (5 min back) in inbox from USCIS. My I-140 and I-485 (me and my spouse) got approved. EB2 RIR purely concurrent. Master degree in Comp Science + 10 yr Exp

Here is the detail :
1-140 : RD 04/20/2004 ND : 04/23/2004
Approved on 02/16/2005

1-485 (both of us) : RD 04/20/2004 ND : 04/23/2004
Approved on 02/16/2005

Its been a long journey. But at last.... I wish all the best to eveybody who is waiting. this is like dream come true.

Thanks to everybody in this forum for their valuable time and suggestions.

Best of Luck
Ad

Congratulations on your approvals!!! Good to see a Purely concurrent case moving along. Now the question is why is the USCIS website showing 7th June as current processing when they are still approving April cases...Can someone shed some light on it.

LUD change no email ?

My LUD changed yesterday due to fingerprinting. Should i get an email everytime LUD changes? I have not recieved any email.
Fingerprinting ND: 04/07/05
Fingerprinting Scheduled: 04/22/05
Fingerprinting done: 04/22/05
140 LUD: 04/06/05
485 LUD: 04/06/05,04/25/05

Actually, you dont get an email just for a LUD change. If there is a message
change in your case, then you will get an email.

satyen_2003 said:
My LUD changed yesterday due to fingerprinting. Should i get an email everytime LUD changes? I have not recieved any email.
Fingerprinting ND: 04/07/05
Fingerprinting Scheduled: 04/22/05
Fingerprinting done: 04/22/05
140 LUD: 04/06/05
485 LUD: 04/06/05,04/25/05

concurrent filing v/s non-concurrent

Hello All,

Can someone please tell me whether its better to file for concurrent processing of I-140 and 485 or to file for 140 first and then for 485. Someone has mentioned to me that if we file concurrently and then if we get a RFE on 140 then 485 processing is also affected. Thanks for your insights.

Thanks mnhrdc. The processing time for I1-140 is currently July 2005 but I see few folks filing in Oct and got approved.

How many days to get case no from CSC

Gurus,
My 140 was filed on 11/23. I have n't got the case number yet. Any idea how many days does it take to get the case no?

permfiling said:
Gurus,
My 140 was filed on 11/23. I have n't got the case number yet. Any idea how many days does it take to get the case no?

Mine was filed on the same day. My lawyer's office sent me a I 797 copy on 12/1. Notice date is 11/29/05.

Thanks !. Cool !

DocPC said:
Mine was filed on the same day. My lawyer's office sent me a I 797 copy on 12/1. Notice date is 11/29/05.

Good to know that yours was processed quickly. Do you get the hard copy of the I-797 (Approved Copy ) or your attorney keeps it.

permfiling said:
Good to know that yours was processed quickly. Do you get the hard copy of the I-797 (Approved Copy ) or your attorney keeps it.

I've got scanned copies of 140/485/765/131 via e-mail.

Tracking case

hey doc,
I got my WAC number. I checked the status of the case online but I get the following error

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application."

Any clues....

My case is in processing

Doc,
The USCIS website got updated today on my case. I can see the case status online now....lalalala don't know how long it takes:rolleyes:
What an irony that now LC's are getting approved in PERM faster but have to get stuck in I-485 queue apart from the lucky ones who filed before 30th. Any hand of murphy's law.....

485 after retrogression?

DocPC said:
I've got scanned copies of 140/485/765/131 via e-mail.

Doc,
You mentioned that your I-140 was filed on 11/23/05 or 04 ? as you say u got 485 Approved too.