I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

to immportuser

It's totally weird that your wife's case was approved before yours. Man, it's unbelieeeee-v-aaaaable.

Btw, you got emails from BCIS today?

When does the email say that the case was approved and approval notice mailed?

My WAC is WAC032395... which is Aug 20, 2003
I guess it's EB2, but don't know for sure as I didn't see any approval form, thanks to my very friendly lawyer :-(

to toy3kin192

toy3kin192 - Well, I understand your frustration but during the labor stage, they do not verify your diploma or even your qualifications. Only during 140, they check all that.

For what it's worth, here is my take on how GC works: Labor is verifying that the job offer is valid and all that crap, 140 is for Employer sponsoring the Employee for that particular job offer (check the company financials + employee credentials) and 485 is checking that the employee is impeccable and is healthy and possess all that awesome qualities ... Whew!

to gin

yep. they sent me two emails (not one) today with same content. i'll go home and double check to make sure i entered the WAC assigned for her case.

but heres the crux of CIS mail:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On September 10, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you
a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

to immportuser

Thanks for the info. Hmmm, it's really intriguing. My case was filed on July 28th with a RD of July 30th and haven't touched mine either. Well, USCIS works mysteriously or atleast they make us work hard to figure out their strategy, if at all they have one :)

I-140 approved..!!!

Just got an email that my I-140 has been approved !!! Don't know about I-485 though. A relief of sorts ... !!!

Category: EB2
I-140: RD 7/22/2003
ND --- Don't know ---
Approval date: 9/13/2004 (no RFEs)

I-485: RD 3/9/2004 (filed as "semi-concurrent")
EAD / AP done for spouse, kid and me. FP also done.

Looks like something is moving... !! I had sent an email to CIS as done by desi145 and had got a response from them about 10 days back that they have just assigned my case and that I should wait for 30 days.. !!! It took 12 :)

good luck to all who are still waiting ...

140 approved

My 140 got approved today.

It was filled on Aug 11th 2003. The wac no. is WAC0323253***.
It is been a long wait and there has not been any update on
my 485.

Thanks to everyone.

vjalakam said:
My 140 got approved today.

It was filled on Aug 11th 2003. The wac no. is WAC0323253***.
It is been a long wait and there has not been any update on
my 485.

Thanks to everyone.

Congratulations and all the best with 485.
I conclude you did not receive any RFEs.!! Am I right ??

vjalakam, mrm1989

vjalakam, mrm1989,
Congratulations on your approvals!
Let us know if there is any move on your I-485.
I'm wondering if they work on I-485 just after working on I-140 or if the two are completely unrelated.
Thx,

And 3 days later..... 485 approved !!!!

mrm1989 said:
Just got an email that my I-140 has been approved !!! Don't know about I-485 though. A relief of sorts ... !!!

Category: EB2
I-140: RD 7/22/2003
ND --- Don't know ---
Approval date: 9/13/2004 (no RFEs)

I-485: RD 3/9/2004 (filed as "semi-concurrent")
EAD / AP done for spouse, kid and me. FP also done.

Looks like something is moving... !! I had sent an email to CIS as done by desi145 and had got a response from them about 10 days back that they have just assigned my case and that I should wait for 30 days.. !!! It took 12 :)

good luck to all who are still waiting ...

Just got an email. 485 approved for all of us, spouse, kid and myself !!! RD for I-485 3/9/2004. Can't believe it !! :) :) :D Will do so probably when I get the documents in mail.....

Wow, seems like there are lots of apporvals coming.
After my I140 approval last week, Finally got bunch of emails saying myself and my wife's 485 have been apporved.

I was traking my LUD changes since my 140 approval, it changed a couple time so far.

LUD 140: 09/07 (approval)
LUD 485: 09/08 (No change) -> 09/09 (No change) ->09/17 (Apporval on 09/16)

No Rfes

Congrats who got thier approvals recently and for whom still wating their approval, just hang in there your turn will come.

Thanks,
Victor

Company size

victoryang said:
Hi,

I'm glad to hear that my I140 got approved yesterday. Received a case status inform. email from USCIS this morning. They sent the email last night around 10pm thou.
Here's some detail info regarding my case.

140/485 concurrent, EB2, Labor Sub, RD 08/11/03, AD 09/07/04.
No RFE, Previuos LUD was Dec. 03.

Company Size: 10,000

Hope this helps and good luck to all of you on this forum.

-Victor

Immportuser,
The above is detail info on my case.

Thanks,
Victor