I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

My I-140 Approved Today @ CSC!

Just logged into the USCIS site to find out that my I-140 has been approved today. Here is my timeline:

I-140 Receipt Date: Sep 16, 2003 (EB-2)
I-140 Approval Date: Sep 24, 2004

Multi-National company with > 10,000 employees. No RFE.

I just received two emails from the automated system at 10:30 PM PST (no clue why two emails, but who cares :)). Both the emails have the same content.

Looks like the new JIT dates are working, atleast for me!

My I-485's haven't been touched even though I see that there are some LUD changes on my 2nd AP on Sep 22 and Sep 23 (I-131 RD: July 30, 2004).

I-485 Receipt Date: Oct 15, 2003.

My I140/I485 ND is 09/12/2003. Till now there are no updates to LUD and to the online status. Any one concurrently filed around the same date @CSC still waiting?? :confused:

-------------------------------
CSC EB2 140/485 ND: 09/12/2003
FP done: 03/24/04 and status shows FP received.

Labor from Maine

Hi
I am staying in california. My employer has office in Maine and NY. My labor is going on from Maine.Can I file 140 and 485 from CSC.. Please advise.. Thanks in advance..

Astitva said:
Hi
I am staying in california. My employer has office in Maine and NY. My labor is going on from Maine.Can I file 140 and 485 from CSC.. Please advise.. Thanks in advance..

From what I heard and read, it dooesn't sound like a good option to file from CSC as your employer is not based in the CSC region. Recently, someone posted that their case was transferred to Vermont, which is similar to your case.

Please research more and consult with a good attorney, if possible.

victoryang said:
Wow, seems like there are lots of apporvals coming.
After my I140 approval last week, Finally got bunch of emails saying myself and my wife's 485 have been apporved.

I was traking my LUD changes since my 140 approval, it changed a couple time so far.

LUD 140: 09/07 (approval)
LUD 485: 09/08 (No change) -> 09/09 (No change) ->09/17 (Apporval on 09/16)

No Rfes

Congrats who got thier approvals recently and for whom still wating their approval, just hang in there your turn will come.

Thanks,
Victor

Hi Victor,

Question on LUD, My LUD changed recently and RD for I-140 is in OCT and files as semi-concurrent Does it mean it's been picked up for processing,

Thanks in adv.

no approval letters yet

is this weird?

online status says my 140/485 approval letters were mailed on 09/17. But i haven't received them yet. on the same day they issued RFE on 485 for my wife and attorney got that on 09/22.

is this some address confusion or my attorney is doing something? can't be address confusion because it is the same attorney that filed all of these apps concurrently last year. i'll wait for 14 days, which would be this friday and ask my attorney/employer to call them.

looks like attorney is not showing any interest in my case anymore as she may not be getting any money from me as (or if) 140/485 is approved. she isn't helping much.

or could the online status for my 140/485 be wrong?

i came across one person whose 485 was approved but he didn't get approval letters even after a month. his attorney got some digging done and came to know that the status was wrong!!!!!!

here is the email address that i wrote to: CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov

oterwise CONGRATS to all fellow members whose 140/485's got approved.

thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
a bunch of idiots out there

I called the National Customer Service Center last week regarding my FP that was messed up by SF OFFICE. the guy who answered my call even didn't ask my case nubmer and A#, he said CSC would take care of that and I should not be worried about it. on the same day, I got hold of anotehr woman at NCSC, and was told an RFE would be issued and I should expect it within 4 weeks. Normally an RFE should arrive within 2 weeks. What the hell is 4 weeks all about?

some people at USCIS are just a bunch of idiots.

to baywatcher

no doubt about that.

usually its 14 days for RFEs or approval letters from INS.

i'm very confused or pissed off about my 140/485 approval letters right now. do those guys check on my current address or etc or will they just mail it to attorney as she is the representative?

in my case i live in apartments but i gave address of one of my friend who has a house in bayarea as my current address. hope that doesn't f*!@k this up.

well. good luck.

they surely are id**ts!

The woman at NCSC told me that the first RFE might have lost in teh mail. so she updated my home address and said the new RFE would be sent to my home address. It is a usual practice that the rfe should be sent to my lawyer. she said if I didn't receive the RFE within a month, i should contact the NCSC again.

Sh*t!

address change

can we just request them over phone to change the address to where they can send correspondense.

in my case online status says my 140/485 approval letters were mailed on Sep 17. on the same day they mailed my wife's RFE on 485. attorney got the latter. so are my approval letters lost in mail or is the online status wrong?

i'll wait for another 4 days and I'll request my employer to call them change address to my work if necessary.

You may not change your address on the phone

immportuser said:
can we just request them over phone to change the address to where they can send correspondense.

in my case online status says my 140/485 approval letters were mailed on Sep 17. on the same day they mailed my wife's RFE on 485. attorney got the latter. so are my approval letters lost in mail or is the online status wrong?

i'll wait for another 4 days and I'll request my employer to call them change address to my work if necessary.

I was trying to do the same but the guy at NCSC told me taht I needed to file a written document.

RFE sent for I-140

--------------------------------------------------------------------
EB2 Conc 140/485 RD - 09/12/03
I-140 LUD 09/28/04
I-140 LUD 09/30/04 -- Online status says RFE sent. Not sure what it is for??
I-485 No LUD updates

Baywatcher was approved

Receipt Number: WAC03256*****

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 30, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283

Baywatcher
EB2/RD 9/12/03
ND 9/16/03
No news on I-485 yet.

To baywatcher

Baywatcher: Congrats. What is your 485 RD? Did you file any EAD/AP renewals recently? If so, what are their RD's and ND's (if approved)?

How about the LUD updates on 140 and 485? After my 140 approval, my 140 LUD was changing every day since Sep 24th. No changes on 485 LUD, though. http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=145128

Congrats again.

Last edited by a moderator:
gin said:
Baywatcher: Congrats. What is your 485 RD? Did you file any EAD/AP renewals recently? If so, what are their RD's and ND's (if approved)?

How about the LUD updates on 140 and 485? After my 140 approval, my 140 LUD was changing every day since Sep 24th. No changes on 485 LUD, though. http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=145128

Congrats again.

Gin,

My LUD for I-140 was 9/16/03. LUD for I-485 was still April, 04 after I took FP. However, I contacted FBI and was told I needed to re-take FP as the CSC SF office staff messed it up. so far I haven't received any second FP notice yet.

Baywatcher

baywatcher said:
Gin,

My LUD for I-140 was 9/16/03. LUD for I-485 was still April, 04 after I took FP. However, I contacted FBI and was told I needed to re-take FP as the CSC SF office staff messed it up. so far I haven't received any second FP notice yet.

Baywatcher

how you can contact FBI as I am on same boat. FP's done in AP-04, NO updates.

Hi am new to this group
my 140 been filed on marh 31st or april first INS sent Query on july 14 mine labour substion my case id is wac0412653386 is there any way to see the status

Gin

gin said:
baywatcher - You had mentioned earlier that you were about to receive an RFE. Did you receive one? If so, was the RFE related to 140 or just FP related?

Does your 485 online message say sth like this:

"On April 17, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Btw, when did you go for FP and where? TIA.

Nope, i haven't received the said RFE yet. So it seems to be related to I-485. My online message even doesn't say "the results of fingerprint" was received. it still says "on March 25, we mailed you a fingerprint notice" blah blah.

My FP date was 4/15 at SF office.