I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

to phdchemist

do you scan it by sending email or something? if the app was approved today does the LUD also change today?

is the scan wild card based ie., WAC032655*?

if not can you give the next two digits after WAC032655?

thanks

immportuser said:
do you scan it by sending email or something? if the app was approved today does the LUD also change today?

is the scan wild card based ie., WAC032655*?

if not can you give the next two digits after WAC032655?

thanks

Hi immportuser,

I have a macro that does scan range of cases and looks for I-140 cases. I scanned some 4000 cases from Sep 03 and found 58 I-140 cases. This is very tiem consuming because USCIS allows only ca. 200 cases to be scanned every 2-3 days. It took me almost two months for those 58 cases. In the next round of scanning macro reads the case numbers and just checks the status of these known numbers. This is much easier. The case number that you've been asking for is WAC03265541xx. And, yes, LUD did change today as well.

95%?

PhDchemist said:
Hi all,
To comment on this I'll warn you that the following analysis is based on my personal observations, I have no clue how does it relate to real review process, but... I think we are always looking at the gaussian curve of dates for cases under review. let's say USCIS is reviewing mid August 2003 cases predominantly. I am sure a few late August cases will get a review, few from early September and one or two in mid or later September. The same thing with the cases on the other end. Some late July, a few early July and some even from June and May. Then when 95% of the cases get adjuctidated before a certain date, that date becomes official JIT date. Just my two cents.
I totally believe those gaussian things are true.
The problem is the RATIO,
If they already process 95% of mid of July, it's not the worst.
I'm just afraid they will change JIT if they only process 50%.
which means the JIT is not reliable.
Many guys in 485-forum can not believe the JIT move to Jan,2003.

desi145:
Do not be maid, :)
people filed after April,2004 could get green cards....
After looking those super lucky guys 's whinning about speed, :eek:
I do not have any strength to be angry.

Great News - GC approved

I am very glad to have recieved my GC approval notice. I guess my application was probably selected for the pilot program they started in May.

I would like to share my case details with all of you on the forum.

140 & 485 having EB2 category filed concurrently with CSC using labour substitution.
Large desi owned consulting company with 100+ consultants.

140 & 485 RD - 6/15
FP done 7/20
EAD & AP approved - 8/5
140 & 485 approved - 8/23

Wish all the best to everyone on the forum.

About I140 status

Is anyone getting message for I140,

I am checking on phone and getting " sorry due to temporary delay in our system, we couldn't find information but on-line it is showing my case , no LUD change. I am getting this message last two weeks.

Rfe

Got an RFE, don't know on what yet. It shows that they started working on end of August I-140 files. It also means that I'm in for a 2/3 months delay.
It's a good/bad news. :(

August 8/2003 cases update

Hi All,
I have seen recent developments in 3 of the 10 cases of 140 I have been scanning. They are all WAC032315XXXX.
One case has RFE sent on 8/27/04
one case has RFE sent on 8/30/04
one case got approved on 8/31/04 ( without RFE, previous status was received)

toy3kin192,

When was your LUD b4 this RFE notice? Also, have you tracked the cases received on the same day as yours? If you did, would you share if those cases are processed as well? Please share the information you have to help us get an idea what's really going on in CSC. My RD is mid Agust, 03 and there is no progress for the cases received on the same day as mine. Of course, mine is still pending.

My RD is Aug 20, 2003, WAC03239... the LUD just changed today to Sept 1, 2004 for the I-140 only, the I485 hasn't moved (my case is not true concurrent).
I don't know about other cases on the same day.

recent developments

desi145 said:
Hi All,
I have seen recent developments in 3 of the 10 cases of 140 I have been scanning. They are all WAC032315XXXX.
One case has RFE sent on 8/27/04
one case has RFE sent on 8/30/04
one case got approved on 8/31/04 ( without RFE, previous status was received)

Hi all,

these are recent developments for cases I've been scanning:

Code:
WAC		Status		Date
WAC0322450xxx	Approved	9/1/2004
WAC0322450xxx	RFE sent	8/30/2004
WAC0322451xxx	Approved	8/30/2004
WAC0326554xxx	RFE sent	8/27/2004
WAC0326554xxx	Approved	8/30/2004

Overall, the score is:

Code:
Status		Number	%
Received	43	64
RFE sent	5	7
RFE recvd	5	7
Approved	14	21
total		67	100

Hang in there. :cool:

Hi Friends,
This is not related to 140, but thought first of this forum, when gmail (google email) provided me six referrals to invite friends.
please send me private message with your email address and name, if you are interested in gmail account.
PLEASE don't post response here and send PM only.

Thanks

Interesting response..

My I-140 receipt date is 7/22/2003 (Eb2 -- semi concurrent; I485 -- 3/9/2004). CSC has been mentioning JIT date as 7/23/2004 for more than a month. Finally tired of nothing happening to my case, I sent an email to the address mentioned by desi145. Here is the response:

>>
Your case was receipted on 7/22/03 and we are just assigning cases receipted
on or before 7/23/03. Please allow at least 30 days for processing. For
future status on your case, please contact the petitioner or your representative.
<<

So much for JIT date of 7/23. My LUD hasn't changed yet! I guess I should keep my fingers crossed!!

I-140 date: 7/22/2003
I-485 date: 3/9/2004
EAD/AP: Approved in May/204
FP: mine on 4/22/2004; spouse on 6/9/2004.

mrm1989,
This suggest they are just sending standard response to email queries, depending on the date case received. but you never know..this may have prompted someone to start looking at ur case.

There was one more user "novis" who sent them a fax about 485 status, stating FP is cleared and 485 is ready to be adjudicated, please update the status. Maybe you can also try that to initiate somekind of processing, not sure whether it works for all the cases..but worth a try, since ur 485 is ready to be adjudicated and 140 RD is same as JIT.
checkout this thread to get the sample doc.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=141167

toy3kin192 said:
My RD is Aug 20, 2003, WAC03239... the LUD just changed today to Sept 1, 2004 for the I-140 only, the I485 hasn't moved (my case is not true concurrent).
I don't know about other cases on the same day.

toy3kin192,

Thanx for the information. One more question, is yours EB2? Good luck!

> Thanx for the information. One more question, is yours EB2? Good luck!
I think so, didn't see the Labor nor the I-140 receipt, but the job requirement was for MSC + 5 years experience.

Hi all,
New for the forum. got LC last week and ready for 140 and 485.type EB2.

Please let me know about concurrent, non concurrent? pro's and cons.

is the pilot program still going on? what is the elgibility for this program.

It will help me a lot.

I appriciate your comments.

Thanks,

any approvals??

hi phdchem, any new scan results?

JIT hasn't been updated for a while. are they having like end-of-quarter vacation or something.

it looks like the approval/RFE rate is still very very low..maybe 10/month???. are they approving for atleast "pilot" or whatever crap? if they don't approve/RFE for anyone what do they do? can anything be this frustrating.

immportuser said:
hi phdchem, any new scan results?

JIT hasn't been updated for a while. are they having like end-of-quarter vacation or something.

it looks like the approval/RFE rate is still very very low..maybe 10/month???. are they approving for atleast "pilot" or whatever crap? if they don't approve/RFE for anyone what do they do? can anything be this frustrating.

Hi all,

no change in cases since my last report. Monday was Labor Day, it seems USCIS took last week off as well. :( Whenever I see a change in LUD or case status I post it here, but number of cases I scan is very limited.