I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

desi145,
I just got the receipt too, and the same message, between 158 and 60 days.
This is a national average time, I guess 90% of the cases are processed in 60 to 158 days.
t3k

Hi T3K,
So they put the average of all timing for I140(A,B,C,D category) for all service centers? That's kind of weird/vague. It doesn't give any information.

T3K--> You had written cool program to get all the LC information. Do you have something like that for I140 cases?

avwantsgc --> I see your RD is 7/17/03. Did you receive your approval? please post. If not, can you please tell us what your online status says?

Thanks,
Desi145

I140 approved

I checked the online status for my I140 application and found that it is approved on 8/25/2003. Haven't received any notifcation from lawyers yet.

Details of my case:
File 11/19/2002 under LC Sub - WAC 03040xxxxx
Received NOID on 5/12/2003 regd. company financials, my recent and old pay stubs and tax returns
Response filed on 05/30/2003 and received on 6/4/2003
After 2 1/2 months of wait, it got approved on 8/25/2003.

I also checked EAD and AP status and both are approved on 8/26/2003 for myself and my wife.

Thanks all for your timely responses and updates..
see you all in I485 case

Is this California Service Center? If so, then it means SCS is continuing to approve I-140 cases, even its processing time report for I-140 (all categories) is not moving at all in last 1 to 2 weeks?

Hi t3k & desi145,

I got my receipt too and got the same msg when I checked the status.

Hi Mingjing,

I think CSC takes slow pace to review cases due to the pending religion cases and they seem only process cases which got RFE months ago. It's just my guess since didn't hear many cases after July 17 got approved and their processing time didn't move for 1 month.

hi needluck4gc,
I think you are right. They seem to only process the cases with RFE and rest are in backlog..looks like. This is so weird. Waited 2 yrs for Labor and now wait in I-140. If this time keep going up, I may end up doing 485 instead of CP.

Any approvals for RD around 7/17/03, please post your experience?

Thanks,
Desi145

C'mon guy's (probably) there will be no approvals before Sep 30 2003 sunset ... read post from needluck4GC or CSC update on R.S Khanna site from 08/XX/03 forget exact date ...

Guys/Gurus : What does this mean ??

Case history:
wac03101*****
1. I140 RD : Feb 10th 03
2. I140 ND: Feb 11th 03
Its a Subst EB2 LAbor that i used.
First RFE(company financials and proof that labor was not used before) issued on april 29th '03.
3. Response received by BCIS on july 9th.
4. Second RFE issued on August 12th. But attorney says she never received the RFE and filed compliant with BCIS on aug 26th.
5. Today i was just randomly checking the status again ..and found this:

--------------
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On August 28, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.
-----------------------

What does this mean ???????????

I got simmilar message for my EAD and AP approvals .. Last week the message was smtg like
After approving your application, we have ordered a new card ...

If you have applied for EAD/AP along with I140, then check the status for same.. If EAD/AP is approved, then definitely I140 is approved..

thanks

i did not apply for EAD/AP/485 ..i applied only for 140. Hope it is a case of approval ..keeping my fingers crossed!! Once my attorney confirms, i shall apply for all of them!
In the first place, why did they say on aug 12th that they have sent a RFE ?? No one understands how BCIS works !!

I140wait2002: I am not sure you commment of "If you have applied for EAD/AP along with I140, then check the status for same.. If EAD/AP is approved, then definitely I140 is approved.." is correct. In concurrent filing, you could get EDA/AP a few months after filing, but your I140 is still pending, right?

Linuxrox: how did you find out a second RFE was sent on Aug. 12th? From the online case status? Thanks!

in my case EAD/AP were not approved till I140 got approved. I had checked with lawyers before regarding iEAD, and they told me that since I140 is not approved, iEAD will not be issued. Infact I know couple of people whose EAD was approved only after I140 approval.

hope this helps

What does "i" mean in "iEAD"?

Also, I understand in your cases and some cases you saw that EAD/AP was approved after I-140 approval. But what I really want to know is that whether I-140 has to been approved before BCICS can issue EAD/AP. This question is important to me as I am thinking to do concurrent filing or not. I submitted my I-140D in early Aug. and did not do concurrent filing then.

Thanks.

iEAD is interim EAD. Yes, I saw some posts where they mentioned EAD/AP issued without I140 getting approved.

Need Help on Expiring IEAD

Hi All, Gurus and Non Gurus
I am in Tough situation and need all the help I can get.
My iEAD is expiring next month after 9 months and I still have not received a word on I-140 approval. I went to San Jose office to get iEAD renewed but they asked me to file a new I-765 form and then wait for 90 days and then go to INS to collect next iEAD.
Does this make sense to you all? I have a I-765 already pending and need to appy another one... I don't understand why?? To get one more I-765 in the line?
My lawyer asked me not to work in between 90 days of waiting. It is so hard to find jobs these days and lawyer is asking me to sit at home.
I really don't know what to do. Help me !!
:(

Re: Guys/Gurus : What does this mean ??

Rox,

Comparing to the case with my friend's one, it seems BCIS is waiting for more information.

My friend case is RFE on AP and asked for I-140 approval notice, on the RFE due date (April 2003) there was no I-140 approval notice available (still not avaliable today). Exactly same information on the web after two weeks of RFE due day. In this case BCIS received no response on RFE. The key word is registration, hope someboday out there able to answer.

Originally posted by linuxrox
Case history:
wac03101*****
1. I140 RD : Feb 10th 03
2. I140 ND: Feb 11th 03
Its a Subst EB2 LAbor that i used.
First RFE(company financials and proof that labor was not used before) issued on april 29th '03.
3. Response received by BCIS on july 9th.
4. Second RFE issued on August 12th. But attorney says she never received the RFE and filed compliant with BCIS on aug 26th.
5. Today i was just randomly checking the status again ..and found this:

--------------
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On August 28, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.
-----------------------

What does this mean ???????????