I-140 approved

w220

Registered Users (C)
Got the I-140 approved yesterday.

Full details:

PERM submitted, EB-2: November 24 2005
PERM Audit Notice: February 17 2006
PERM Audit Response: March 10 2006
PERM Certified: April 17 2006 (Patriot's Day!)

I-140/I-485/EAD World, submitted to Nebraska: June 2 2006
Nebraska transferred case to Texas
I-485 receipt note from Texas: June 12 2006
I-140 approved 07/19/2006

Fingerprint notice received: June 21 2006
Fingerprinting done: June 27 2006

EAD approved: July 6 2006
EAD cards received: July 14 2006

Hi:

First congrats on your approval. I received RFE for my 140 (I am presently on L1-A). Per my company's attorney, UCIS is asking the following:

"Submit a more detailed organizational chart for both the foreign and
the U.S. entities. This should include the names, job titles, and
specific job duties of the beneficiary and the employees directly
managed by the beneficiary."

Does anyone know if this RFE is relevant for 140? It appear to be more related to one who wants to change to L1, am I right? Hopefully UCIS will soon approve once RFE is submitted. Do you know what is the max timeframe allowed to respond? My lawyer has still not responded for over 1 month!

Thanks man.

Do they send mail when LUD changes? Or the only way to see is by logging every day?
TIA
ake

akela said:
Do they send mail when LUD changes? Or the only way to see is by logging every day?
TIA
ake

email option should be set to On to get automated emails when some status change happens to the application. No need to login everyday

They send e-mails about status changes, not LUD changes. If you'd like to keep track of your LUDs, you'll have to login everyday (or however often you want to).

Congrats..

w220 said:
Got the I-140 approved yesterday.

Full details:

PERM submitted, EB-2: November 24 2005
PERM Audit Notice: February 17 2006
PERM Audit Response: March 10 2006
PERM Certified: April 17 2006 (Patriot's Day!)

I-140/I-485/EAD World, submitted to Nebraska: June 2 2006
Nebraska transferred case to Texas
I-485 receipt note from Texas: June 12 2006
I-140 approved 07/19/2006

Fingerprint notice received: June 21 2006
Fingerprinting done: June 27 2006

EAD approved: July 6 2006
EAD cards received: July 14 2006

Congrats
But I have a questions. How do you able to apply 140 &485 together while retrogession is on and your Priority Date is Nov 24,2005

Please reply...Iam in the process of applying for my 140. my priority date is June 2003(EB3)

gc_hunter2003 said:
Congrats
But I have a questions. How do you able to apply 140 &485 together while retrogession is on and your Priority Date is Nov 24,2005

Please reply...Iam in the process of applying for my 140. my priority date is June 2003(EB3)

I am from a non-retrogressed country, and EB-2.

AP - I-131 Approved

AP/I-131 approved in 3 weeks. It seems the USCIS processing times report is more or less useless, but I'm not complaining!

I need help

Hello Friends,
I am new to this, I just got my labor approval and I wanted to apply my I-140, is it good to apply on premium processing or is it bad.
I heard that they might ask more detailed info if we apply via premium processing.
Can i apply my 145, iam on EB3 and my priority date is May 2003 and i got my labor approval last week.
I just worried is it ok to apply by premium or is it good to apply regular.
Any experiences will be greately appreciated.
Thanks,

Congrats Kasid on your labor approval

See following threads for premium processing

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=225089

and

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=224665

HTH's
Good Luck & let us know how things progress with your premium processing.

kasid said:
Hello Friends,
I am new to this, I just got my labor approval and I wanted to apply my I-140, is it good to apply on premium processing or is it bad.
I heard that they might ask more detailed info if we apply via premium processing.
Can i apply my 145, iam on EB3 and my priority date is May 2003 and i got my labor approval last week.
I just worried is it ok to apply by premium or is it good to apply regular.
Any experiences will be greately appreciated.
Thanks,

I140 online status

Hi,
Lawyer filed my EB2 I140 PP on Oct 14th. I got the the following status today. This is for first time i'm checking online status. Can some one please explain what does that mean? Does it mean an RFE has been issued? I wonder, if it is, who replied the RFE so promptly.

Receipt Number: src-xxx-xxxx-xxx

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On October 17, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

I've one more question. Should i create a portfolio as "applicant customer" or "customer representative" ?
Your responses are appreciated.
Thanks.
gccracker

Have you upgraded Sch-A I-140 to PP?

Dear GC in waiting

Have you upgraded your Sch. A case to Preium processing? Have you done that before Nov. visa bulletin was out or after that? I have also pending Sch.A I-140 with recipt date of 24th august. I am not able to decide what to do? can you tell me why you did PP even after retrogession in Sch. A

thanks for your feed back

pmpforgc,

Yes I've upgraded it to Sch A. And see LUDs everyday, but no decision or RFE yet.
I upgraded after seeing the November bulletin -- it is risky, and there is almost no way 485 need be approved with such a fast turn around. But I thought, why not, after I saw all the PP approvals and even one 485 approval..when it was filed after me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot of LUDs after PP upgrade

Hi GC in waiting

I can see lot of LUDs on your I-140 after upgrade for PP.

Does that indicate any thing based on previous expereicnces posted in this and other forums?

thanks for your earlier detailed responses.

I am in double mind about PP though every thing ready duet o two reasons. I have to pay 1500 for doing that from my pocket. I would have surely did that if Nov. visa bulletin did not come out with retrogession news.

yes it is really good idea to know about approval of I-140 before spouse start working on EAD.

Good luck with your PP