I-140 approved in 203 (b) (3) (A) i or ii...means

Greenbay

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,,

Please clarify my title as I am not able to find the corresponding title for my job code as mentioned in my I-140 appoved notice. The I-140 approval notice says that it is approved in Skilled Worker or Professional , 203 (b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii) Section.

I don't have the approved LC or ETA document and hence I am assuming this is a programmer analyst title code. Pls clarify as I am changing the employer.

Since I will be filing AC-21 as soon as I join the new emploer, so I need to interpret this approved category before filing AC-21 with INS.

Thanks and I appreciate sll the help.

Greenbay

Greenbay said:
Hello All,,

Please clarify my title as I am not able to find the corresponding title for my job code as mentioned in my I-140 appoved notice. The I-140 approval notice says that it is approved in Skilled Worker or Professional , 203 (b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii) Section.

I don't have the approved LC or ETA document and hence I am assuming this is a programmer analyst title code.
--------------that is EB3 it is not job code. you can find the job duties on LC form ETA750A in item 13 and on that form is your job title( copy of ETA750A is with lawyer who filed LC or I-140)
Pls clarify as I am changing the employer.

Since I will be filing AC-21 as soon as I join the new emploer, so I need to interpret this approved category before filing AC-21 with INS.
-----------yourI-140 is approved under EB3
* you dont need to send I-140 approval copy to invoke AC21
Thanks and I appreciate sll the help.

Greenbay