My I-140 was approved on April 2nd

ND: 12/29/2003
REF: 02/09/2004
REF Reply: 03/05/2004
AD: 04/02/2004
Category: EB3

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Rfe was on experience letters.. They wanted detailed experience letters.. which i was able to get from my previous employers...

My friend's was faster than this.. we work in the same company
and applied together

ND: 12/29/2003
AD: 03/17/2004
Category: EB3

Thanks

gloucester ,

could u plz explain what they meant by detailed exp letters?

thx

2 of my experience letters were very brief
Just designation and years of experience

New letters I got had all the projects and the skill sets used
explained.

This is nuts. I'm *really* wishing now that we forgot to include my experience letters or something so *I* got an RFE...:rolleyes:

It's not a huge deal in terms of the overall processing time (afaik it's not like the I-485's / CP are going to be done any more quickly just because the I-140 got approved quickly) but it would be really nice to get into AC-21 territory so I could relax a bit more...

ETA

ETA_GC,

Please provide as much as details as you can as it will be a huge helpful to the folks like me. And you will be great helpful to the people who may get similar kind of RFE's.

Please clarify that you have forgot to include experience letters when you file I-140? or they asked you more details or information on your experience letters.

How many yrs of experience that you have provided to INS.

Thanks for your help.

Ciril99

Please clarify that you have forgot to include experience letters when you file I-140? or they asked you more details or information on your experience letters.

*** I had given all the experience letters when i filed i-140, but
2 of my experience letters were very brief
Just designation and years of experience. RFE was for those 2 letters asking for more details

How many yrs of experience that you have provided to INS.

*** Total 7 Years

Hope this helps....

Thanks gloucester!

Sorry ETC_GC that by mistake i asked you to provide further information.

Thanks,

gloucester

CONGRATS..

Did your attorney submit experience letters with LC(Labor) ?

In my case attorney has not submitted any experience/training letters with I140 but he did it with LC. I am bit worried now.

Anybody heard I140 getting RFEs on experience letters when they were submitted along with LC filing?

Looks like VSC has found new way of issuing RFEs. I know that from Oct 03 new I140 came into force where in submission of the evidence of 'company's capability to pay' is mandatory. So if VSC really decides to play around with our future, be ready for new waves of REFs(I hope not)

I140 ND - 12/5/03
I485/AP/EAD ND - 1/27/04
140 AD -
1485 AD -

gloucester,

Congrats again..

I have a q too..

When did you submit experience letters? at the time of filing Labor or I140?

Thanks!

--
In CIS We Trust. God Bless Us.

Originally posted by ciril99
Thanks gloucester!

Sorry ETC_GC that by mistake i asked you to provide further information.

Thanks,

That's OK -- I was just *wishing* that I had an RFE :).

Mike