I-140/485 Applied In December 2004

Same here. No news since the RFE was responded.....

rp12345 said:
nothing for me either. I had 2 LUDs after responding. One was that the response received and 2nd one within 2 days from first one with no message change.

At last it is my turn to share the good news..!!! Recieved an I-140 approval email today. There was no LUD before the approval. Today LUD changed to approval message saying case has been approved on Sep 9th and the approval notice have been mailed.
Thanks a bunch to UN who worked on my I-140 RFE.

140 approved !

Finally, got the email that 140 has been approved on 9/14/05 :) . There was no RFE, just took them a while to process the case. I also noticed there were LUDs today on both mine and my husbands 485s, but no change in message.

Please Help!!

I had sent and email enquiry for I140 (after sending response to RFE and not hearing anything for around 2 months) and got a response after a few days:

"The I-140 at question is pending overseas investigation on job
experience and education."

Is this normal? Did anyone experience this or heard of this? Any replies to this will be appreciated. Thanks!

I140 PD Jan 3, 2005

tonysharma said:
I had sent and email enquiry for I140 (after sending response to RFE and not hearing anything for around 2 months) and got a response after a few days:

"The I-140 at question is pending overseas investigation on job
experience and education."

Is this normal? Did anyone experience this or heard of this? Any replies to this will be appreciated. Thanks!

I140 PD Jan 3, 2005

What does it mean?!!

I-140 approved

Got I-140 approval email on Sept' 16. RFE was replied on 7/29/05, received LUD 8/5/05 for RFE receipt.

Don't panick, have patience.

I have got LUD on my I140/485 on Oct 01 05. Do you guys have any idea whats going on over there ??

Please post your exp here.

thnx

Sad News Today !!
My I140/485 Denied !!!!!!

My I140 denied bcoz they need original copy of labor we have used the copy of labor.
What can we do now : Any hep will be appreciated. I have already completed the six years on H1. Thank god i have applied 7th Year exten just two week back.

Any suggestion. recomndation will be highly appreciated.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

ask your lawyer to reopen the case.

letgetgc2005 said:
Sad News Today !!

My I140 denied bcoz they need original copy of labor we have used the copy of labor.
What can we do now : Any hep will be appreciated. I have already completed the six years on H1. Thank god i have applied 7th Year exten just two week back.

ask your lawyer to reopen the case. It should be fine.

How u came to know about denil, was there any update on web site, or from atttorney

letgetgc2005 said:
Sad News Today !!