• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I-134 Advise

carrasfe

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Very pleased to have found this forum, I have my interview in London on the 3rd Feb and have been filling out paperwork and getting everything in order beforehand.

I looked at the I-134 form but was unable to fill it in as I do not have any employment lined up for the US yet, what is my best course of action. I have enough savings that should see me though until I find employment. I also work at an international company which has offices in the US.

If I was to take in my bank statement as well as a letter saying that with a Green Card there would be a possibility of gaining employment in the US offices do you think that would be enough? What other information should I try to provide?

Thanks a million in advance for your replies,

Felix

Hi guys,

Very pleased to have found this forum, I have my interview in London on the 3rd Feb and have been filling out paperwork and getting everything in order beforehand.

I looked at the I-134 form but was unable to fill it in as I do not have any employment lined up for the US yet, what is my best course of action. I have enough savings that should see me though until I find employment. I also work at an international company which has offices in the US.

If I was to take in my bank statement as well as a letter saying that with a Green Card there would be a possibility of gaining employment in the US offices do you think that would be enough? What other information should I try to provide?

Thanks a million in advance for your replies,

Felix

Do you have a friend or relative in the US who can file the I-134 for you? I've read in here people's visa decisions being put on hold because they didn't have an I-134. So to avoid delays have it ready in addition to your Bank statement and letter from your company.

All the best!

Hi Daima,

I have a few friends over in the US, would it benefit me to have more than 1 or is it something that you can only have 1 of for the records?

Felix

If you have enough funds your self and proof of it, than you don't need I-134. They will ask for it if they don't think you will be able to find a job soon + you barely have enough funding.

Hi Daima,

I have a few friends over in the US, would it benefit me to have more than 1 or is it something that you can only have 1 of for the records?

Felix

Hello carrasfe,

You only need one I-134. I agree with Daima, try to get one and bring it to your interview along with your bank statements and proof(s) of other assets.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot everyone! Really helpful will of course let you know the outcome.....nervously trying to get everything together for the 3rd at the moment!