I-131 Re-Entry Permit and Finger Printing

Will a reentry permit work

I received my GC about 5 months ago, and have since been trying to sell my house in Canada so I can move. I commute to the US daily for work, and cannot switch to a commuter GC because there is no equivalent for my spouse, who commutes to US for school.. Does anyone know if a reentry permit will allow us to commute daily until I we can relocate?

hello!
im a new register here..
as i read all the messages in this account, i would say that it helps a lot!

is there anybody knows about the rejected application because of improper filing fee?
i just received the I-797 this day (Nov. 21) and they rejected it.

anybody knows when will i receive again their response for my biometric appointment since the Notice date was Oct. 31, 2008 and my application is expedited

Biometric

I filed my i-131 form then receive my Biometric schedule and i went to ASC and did everything they say..So my question is am i allow now to leave or do i have to wait for confimation?coz im leaving this coming June 5..Need rply ASAP..

I am pretty sure that you are allowed to leave, but hopefully someone else can confirm my answer.
Where are you having your Re Entry Permit sent? Overseas to an embassy? Or will it be sent to an address in the USA and will someone be sending it to you.

If it is sent to an address here, there may be a chance you will get it soon.
I read somewhere that if it is sent overseas, it generally takes about 6 months to be processed and arrive.

I just sent in my application for my I-131 last week. I checked my bank account monday and they cashed my cheque, so I am guessing that my biometrics notice will come soon.
How fast did yours come?

I am pretty sure that you are allowed to leave, but hopefully someone else can confirm my answer.
Where are you having your Re Entry Permit sent? Overseas to an embassy? Or will it be sent to an address in the USA and will someone be sending it to you.

If it is sent to an address here, there may be a chance you will get it soon.
I read somewhere that if it is sent overseas, it generally takes about 6 months to be processed and arrive.

I just sent in my application for my I-131 last week. I checked my bank account monday and they cashed my cheque, so I am guessing that my biometrics notice will come soon.
How fast did yours come?

I get my biometric for like 3 days then take me 5 days for my schedule..ohh btw so its ok now to leave coz i did everything..?here in my US address and my mom gona send it to me via mail..