I-131 Form : Class of Admission

nobudy

Registered Users (C)
In the I131 Form there is a field "Class Of Admission". What is this field for and what needs to be filled in this field.

Please advise

How you entered last time to US? If you entered on H1B write H1B if entered on H4 write H4 if entered on AP write Advance parole

ginnu,

I entered on H1B that is now expired. I havent travelled on AP.
I think the Class of Admission is a 2 CHAR code.
Can you confirm what you used on ur AP application.

Thanks

write H1B, you last entred on H1
if any confusion wrote on the cover letter that your lates entry to US was on H1B visa status

Did you enter on AP? If yes write AP, check your passport it has stamp from POE when you last entered US what that stamp say? H1 or Parole?

If confused write on the cover letter

Class of Admission: If you entered on H1 explain that you last entered on H1, and you can write that your I-485 or AOS is pending, you are going to attach I-485 copy they will know AOS is pending and AP is based on pending I-485

Last time I entered i was a US citizen and have been one for 10 years or so. Do you know what i should put there?

how to apply I-131

I have some questions:
1. I am going to apply re-entry permit form I-131, and there is box "class of admisiion" that I dont know what kind of answer I have to write on. Right now I am in proccess filing I-175 and already got I 797C, Notice of Action.
2. There is box "date intended departure". If I m not sure exactly the date when I will leave out side the US, is it ok if i put not exactly the date i will leave?
3. What requirements I need to be attached at form I-131?
4. How long it takes to get the re-entry permit?
5. Can I change the address to pick up the re-entry permit from address in USA to US consulate general in other country?
Thanks for your help.....

1. You are a green card holder, so writing any of LPR, Green card, ARC, or I-551 is fine.
2. Exact date not necessary. Just take an approximate guess. They're not going to penalize you if your actual date is different.
3. Download the I-131 instructions.
4. Anywhere from a month to 6 months after you give fingerprints.
5. You need to give your US address on page 1, but on page 2 you can specify the US consulate where you want to pick up the permit.