i-130 renewal with approved i-130

Just wanted to check of any experiences of TN renewal after initial denial because of approved i-130 for sibling (F4 family based green card)

So, although TN does not have the same protection from immigrant intent for I-130 that it does for I-140, you could easily argue at the border that on that specific entry, you cannot be immigrating, as adjustment is YEARS away. If asked however, you would need to say there has been an immigrant petition made on your behalf (whether applying for TN at border or by mail), along with your A-#

Hi there
Is I-30 form for a brother it takes really 10 years or it depends where we live and which state? I have a brother lives in Egypt and I’m a us citizen now. We would like to have him here with us. Thank you for any advise or information.

i-130 form is the same for everyone. F4 immigration is dependant on where the beneficiary is born, nothing to do with where one lives. F4 is currently around 14 years minimum, and should only be considered as a last resort for Cdns; Employment based immigration would occur a decade sooner.

Hi Nelsona.... Being a naturalized Canadian, born in India, I believe the timelines for employment based greencard or family based are not much different unless you suggest otherwise.... I cannot find someone to sponsor a H1 and also in current scenario, finding a job on H1 is very challenging.....

What would you suggest.... thanks in advance for all the advise.

thanks

I would still be looking for TN jobs. If your spouse is non-indian-born, then your employment based immigration would not take so long.