I-130 for Consular Processing

hi fbanna79
did u send the form DS-2001 with your DS-230 to NVC? I am kinda confused if I need that or not..? Please help
Thanks

That is the first time I heard about the DS2001. I googled it and found that it is used to notify that you are ready for interview. I am not sure who needs this form. In my mother's case, after the DS230 was submitted and accepted, NVC sent us the interview notification. We never had to submit the DS2001.

I would guess that it may be necessary for places where NVC is not reviewing the DS230 or scheduling interviews.

fbanna79:
When your mom received her scheduled interview letter, do you also get notified?

Interview notice is sent to the beneficiary, the agent and the petitionner. If you are both the petitionner and the agent (My case), you will receive one copy and your mother one.

When you receive your copy, fax it or scan and e-mail to your motyher. She can use it to start her medical exams and will not have to wait for the copy sent to her by the NVC.

Poloce Clearance Certificate

Hello Fbanna79,

I have a question regarding Police Clearance certificate. Does your mom need to get both PCC new or only one (one from district and other from passport office) ? Because I have applied for my father and his PCC also issued in DEc. 2008 an dit say that vaild for 10 years.

Also, please tell me in which embassy your mom went for interview.

I really appreciate your help.

I am still waiting for NVC case #. I call everyday to NVC and go through their automate response but they have not received my file yet. Reading the timelines of the people here, I would say it takes 4-5 days. Should I be concerned or give it some more time?

^Just did, according to them its normal. So I will keep checking it for another couple days and will update you guys.

Hi, fbanna79 and everyone,

I'm about to mail out my I-864 package. My case is actually qualified to use 864ez. :) One thing I want to double check is that if I submit the IRS tax return transcript, instead of my own record, for the most recent year(2007) alone with my form, then I don't need to include the W-2 and other 1099 forms. Is that right?

Thanks!

My mother return at the US consulate today with the requested new police certificate. She was told that they will review her file between 1 to 2 weeks and give her a call if a decision is reached.

This sounds like a BS to me. She has absolutly no record with the police, no arrest, traffic violation or anything. I called and tried to speak to the consul, but was told the consul was not available. They don't even respond to e-mails.

I am tired and sick of this consulate.

fbanna79,

You are almost there! Just put up with this type of bs for the very last time. Most of us, as immigrants, have come a long way to get here, taking tons of bs. It sucks, but it will end at some point and our next generation won't need to repeat this again!
Relax and chill out a bit!

Finally, NVC case # was assigned last night. Now looking at the timeline, I assume DS3032 will be mailed to my wife and me within next 7-10 days. I already emailed a blank DS3032 to my wife and asked her to print it and fill it. As soon as I-864 and DS3032 gets generated, I will have her fedex the DS3032 to NVC.

My mother return at the US consulate today with the requested new police certificate. She was told that they will review her file between 1 to 2 weeks and give her a call if a decision is reached.

This sounds like a BS to me. She has absolutly no record with the police, no arrest, traffic violation or anything. I called and tried to speak to the consul, but was told the consul was not available. They don't even respond to e-mails.

I am tired and sick of this consulate.

which consulate is that , Fbanna? would you mind sharing ?

hi fbanna79
did u send the form DS-2001 with your DS-230 to NVC? I am kinda confused if I need that or not..? Please help
Thanks

Hello Foochow, where are you? you got lucky. I am still stuck at CSC

I wonder if you have a child or not. In my case i have a child and have applied for both my wife and child. Both the petitions were trasferred to CSC on the same date. I got the NOA for transfer together. However, both the files were touched on Jan 23. Since then . they keep touching my childs petition and not the other. I had a touch on my child;s applciation yesterday and today. Yet , status is still pending. I am nervous

Did anyone had similar experience? thanks for sharing

^Hi chakman,

I can tell that you should be hearing anything from CSC soon. I have seen this before that when a file gets touched many times, usually the petitioner gets something back (RFE or Approval).

^Hi chakman,

I can tell that you should be hearing anything from CSC soon. I have seen this before that when a file gets touched many times, usually the petitioner gets something back (RFE or Approval).

Thank you.

I dont want any RFE's. I have included everything that is required. the thing that puzzles me is, withough my wifes case the child case is irrelevant becaseu my child is young. They should knwo that the child is not going to come to us by himself. Which , in turn means that they ought to touch mother's case also everytime they touch my child's case. And the updates dont tell me the same . My wifes application was last touched on Jan 23 together with my childs case. but since yesterday , they only keep touching my childs case.

reminds me of the song " How Bizarre" as below:

Ooh baby, (ooh baby)
It's making me crazy, (it's making me crazy)
Everytime I look around
Look around
Everytime I look around

It's in my face

how bizarre, how bizarre, how bizarre,

You could also email DS3032 to NVC. Here is the link on how to do it.
http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form
It worked for me.

Finally, NVC case # was assigned last night. Now looking at the timeline, I assume DS3032 will be mailed to my wife and me within next 7-10 days. I already emailed a blank DS3032 to my wife and asked her to print it and fill it. As soon as I-864 and DS3032 gets generated, I will have her fedex the DS3032 to NVC.

Hello Foochow, where are you? you got lucky. I am still stuck at CSC

I wonder if you have a child or not. In my case i have a child and have applied for both my wife and child. Both the petitions were trasferred to CSC on the same date. I got the NOA for transfer together. However, both the files were touched on Jan 23. Since then . they keep touching my childs petition and not the other. I had a touch on my child;s applciation yesterday and today. Yet , status is still pending. I am nervous

Did anyone had similar experience? thanks for sharing

Hi Chakman
sorry just got busy with trying to get forms from my wife. i don't have a child in my case. but i am trying to get all the paperwork from my wife. she is having problem getting the police report from the passport office. they keep sending her from one office to another. hopefully this week she will have it. i emailed the DS3032 form nothing yet on that. but paid the AOS bill yesterday. will send the AOS form by the end of the week. well if your child file keeps getting touches that is good. i am sure you will hear something soon. Hopefully you get the approval soon. keep in touch

I am so sorry Fbanna79, I hope you get that phone call soon and you can finally close the case. This is unacceptable!
Well I am still waiting for my approval at CSC, it just seems that everyone gets their approval so much sooner than 6 mo. I've been waiting for over 2 months now. I don't understand what could be the problem, they haven't ask me for anything else either.