I-130 for Consular Processing

MY PARENTS CASE IS COMPLETED at NVC and will be waiting for the inteview email and it will be in Jan'2010 as Dec'09 slots are full for Chennai Consulate.

help please

my husband went for his medical in the philippines last thursday...after the initial test they made go home and come back the next day for the vacinnations.. they made him wait for four hours only to be given 2 shots...afterwards, they took his passport and interview appointment letter and was told that he will get passport on his interview day... they instead gave me the XRAY results and a cd for the vacinations or something...plus a letter saying that he has to complete one more vaccination shot in the US once he arrives...

is that the normal procedure? his interview is on 12-14-09... CAN someone please enligthen me and help us prepare for the interview too???

Thank you!!!!

All i can do it to point you to this site where there are lot of other members from Philippines and can point you in right direction. Hope this helps.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=111

Thanks,
Raj

my husband went for his medical in the philippines last thursday...after the initial test they made go home and come back the next day for the vacinnations.. they made him wait for four hours only to be given 2 shots...afterwards, they took his passport and interview appointment letter and was told that he will get passport on his interview day... they instead gave me the XRAY results and a cd for the vacinations or something...plus a letter saying that he has to complete one more vaccination shot in the US once he arrives...

is that the normal procedure? his interview is on 12-14-09... CAN someone please enligthen me and help us prepare for the interview too???

Thank you!!!!

Ds-230 rfe

I have applied for my both parents. I checked the AVR today, and it says additional information requested. I taked to the customer service, they said My (Patitioners) original marriage certificate is needed.

Is this normal and a required document for Parents DS-230.

I did attached my original birth certificate, but not sure why my original marriage certificate is needed.

Raj456 did you also provided this document...or some else processing parents case...please advise.

Yes Petitioners OriginalMarriage certifacte is required and i did submit with my parents application.

I have applied for my both parents. I checked the AVR today, and it says additional information requested. I taked to the customer service, they said My (Patitioners) original marriage certificate is needed.

Is this normal and a required document for Parents DS-230.

I did attached my original birth certificate, but not sure why my original marriage certificate is needed.

Raj456 did you also provided this document...or some else processing parents case...please advise.

Hello everyone,

I have one question about medical result. Is the heart rate and a higher blood pressure for my mother will impact to denied her visa?

Interview on Dec 2, 2009.

Vaccination Record

All,
Could you provide me with a list of vaccinations that are required to clear medical? Or, direct me to the web page that gives these details.

What is the procedure for clearing medical for consular processing at Chennia. Are there any US approved medicals doctors in Hyderabad. What is the process of seeking appointment with them and what are the preparatory steps

Thanks

NVSR,

Yes, you can get medicals in Hyderabad and here is the link for medicals to be done in Hyderabad. It lists the things to be done and how to schedule appointment, fees, etc...

http://hyderabad.usconsulate.gov/medical_exam_for_immigrants.html

BTW when is the interview at Chennai? When did your case completed at NVC?

Good Luck! Thanks, Raj

All,
Could you provide me with a list of vaccinations that are required to clear medical? Or, direct me to the web page that gives these details.

What is the procedure for clearing medical for consular processing at Chennia. Are there any US approved medicals doctors in Hyderabad. What is the process of seeking appointment with them and what are the preparatory steps

Thanks

Police Certificate

I submitted the police clearance vertificate for my parents (Original).

I got an checklist RFE, saying need a Passport Office Police Clearance Certificate. My parents got passport 9 yes back, how should I get the passport office police clearance.

Also, it says they can bring this at the time of the interview....

Is this required....

how many months does CP take if i (being a USC) petition for my wife who is an Indian citizen geographically coming under chennai consulate ?

sank72,

Yes it is required and you can get Passport clearance certificate from the local passport office of your area.

We are from Hyderabad and my parents went to the Hyderabad Passport Office and submitted an application form along with fee and photos and also submitted Original Passport and they received Passport Clearance Certificate and the Original Passport within a week in courier. Hope this helps.

Is your Case Complete at NVC and if so when was it completed? Did you get Interview email?

I read in the forum that other members who are from Gujarat (falls under Mumbai Consulate) are able to get Passport Police Clearance Certificate by showing the RFE letter and the Interview letter. Hope this helps.

Visit this site and check users smithjohnatpa and rajthebam responses as they fall under Mumbai Consulate.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186733

Good Luck!

Thanks, Raj

I submitted the police clearance vertificate for my parents (Original).

I got an checklist RFE, saying need a Passport Office Police Clearance Certificate. My parents got passport 9 yes back, how should I get the passport office police clearance.

Also, it says they can bring this at the time of the interview....

Is this required....

Few questions

(1) Does passport clearance certificate is required all time or you need to submit once asked. If it is required all time then I can ask my parents to get it ahead of time.

(2) Who signs DS 230 forms if agent is son ( who is not petitioner ) and sister ( not agent ) filling for parents.

Does parents needs sign on DS 230 ?

Yes Police Clearance Certificate it is required. If the passport was issued within the past 6 months then you need to get Police Clearance Certificate from your local Passport Office.

If passport was issued more than 6 months then you need to get from two places.

1. Local Passport office
2. The district police office serving the applicant's place of residence.

Check the below link.

http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/immigrantstous/glossary-of-iv-documents-and-terms.html#PCC

DS-230 form is signed by beneficiary(parents) and only on Part1. Part2 will be signed at the Consulate.

Please fill out the DS-230 Part I and Part II completely.

Note: The applicant(beneficiary) should sign Part I only at this time. Part II of the form must be signed at the time of the applicant’s visa interview.

Check the below link...

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3194.html

Hope this helps...Good Luck!

Thanks, Raj

(1) Does passport clearance certificate is required all time or you need to submit once asked. If it is required all time then I can ask my parents to get it ahead of time.

(2) Who signs DS 230 forms if agent is son ( who is not petitioner ) and sister ( not agent ) filling for parents.

Does parents needs sign on DS 230 ?

G325A for the spouse of USC (CP)

Hello everyone!
I tried tried to find the answer to my question, but no luck...
I know with I130 you should send 2 G325A applications, one for petitioner, one - for the spouse. So, for CP you send the G325A to the spouse who's out of the country, to sign and wit until you get it back? Or, you don'y send one for the spouse for CP?

Thanks Raj

Yes Police Clearance Certificate it is required. If the passport was issued within the past 6 months then you need to get Police Clearance Certificate from your local Passport Office.

If passport was issued more than 6 months then you need to get from two places.

1. Local Passport office
2. The district police office serving the applicant's place of residence.

Check the below link.

http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/immigrantstous/glossary-of-iv-documents-and-terms.html#PCC

DS-230 form is signed by beneficiary(parents) and only on Part1. Part2 will be signed at the Consulate.

Please fill out the DS-230 Part I and Part II completely.

Note: The applicant(beneficiary) should sign Part I only at this time. Part II of the form must be signed at the time of the applicant’s visa interview.

Check the below link...

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3194.html

Hope this helps...Good Luck!

Thanks, Raj

Some one told me that PCC should not be older than 6 months. Does NVC ask for PCC ? or parents needs to submit at Consulate ?

Hello everyone!
I tried tried to find the answer to my question, but no luck...
I know with I130 you should send 2 G325A applications, one for petitioner, one - for the spouse. So, for CP you send the G325A to the spouse who's out of the country, to sign and wit until you get it back? Or, you don'y send one for the spouse for CP?

Your spouse has to sign his/her G325. Your spouse can download the form from USCIS website, sign the form and then send it to you. You have to file 1 G325 of yourself and 1 G325 of your spouse

Thanks