I-130 for Consular Processing

I just did. That's helpful.

The other info that I got from VJ is that you are a girl. All these times I thought you were a guy. And if you look anything like the girl in your avatar, I want to marry you!!;);)

:D:D:D that's too funny! wow I had no idea all this time! Now I am curious if there is anything specific in what I wrote - that makes impression of a male? or just my nickname has unclear gender?

As to my looks - thank you :rolleyes: but I am already married. :)

can anyone know the difference between I864 and I864EZ? can we file EZ for Parents (MOM/DAD)? or we have to have file I864? (Just asking as confused)

:D:D:D that's too funny! wow I had no idea all this time! Now I am curious if there is anything specific in what I wrote - that makes impression of a male? or just my nickname has unclear gender?

As to my looks - thank you :rolleyes: but I am already married. :)

No nothing specific.. I had a friend named Felix - and I don't know if that influenced it or not, plus most of the users here are male also.

Anyway, I am married too. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I-130 processing

Looks like I-130 processing slowed down again. 3+ weeks since NOA1 and no news of approval/RFE

I did not fill-in the Chennai Consulate name
I gave my address instead of my spouse overseas address.
Sent an updated I-130 on 09/15/09............Hope they accept this I-130 instead
3: 09/18/09 Received Date
4: 09/23/09 Check Cashed and NOA Received
5: xx/xx/09 RFE date
6: xx/xx/xx Approved
7: xx/xx/xx NOA2 Received
8: xx/xx/xx NVC Case No.
9: xx/xx/xx Medical
10: xx/xx/xx Interview
11: xx/xx/xx Visa Received
12: xx/xx/xx Travel Date

Feliz.. my login gracefully failed today (it was working during the day, but as of now it's not working). Thanks for the heads up!!!

woooww awesome!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

I would not guess to check it later in the day, I usually do everything in the morning, so thanks :D

Using your timeline (Friday 9th checklist received, 15th login failed - right? - thats 4 business days) I hope my login will fail Tuesday Oct 20 :)

woooww awesome!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

I would not guess to check it later in the day, I usually do everything in the morning, so thanks :D

Using your timeline (Friday 9th checklist received, 15th login failed - right? - thats 4 business days) I hope my login will fail Tuesday Oct 20 :)

Now you will be checking it every 5 mins.. ha ha!!!

Yeee, i will. Like many people on immigration forums, i am totally using my immigration addiction to avoid dealing with real issues in my life, and also to drain anxious energy (just like any other obsession does) instead of applying it where anxiety belongs in nature- to fuel body to solve the problems. Oh well, our species is homo unsapiens...

Ha ha Feliz, I can see it in action already, 1 in the morning, you're in the forum. Well, I am guilty of the same thing.

Now an update: AVR message changed to "Case Completed on 10/16" this morning.

:eek::eek: WOOOWW!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D:D:D:D and Good luck with Interview :)!

(Here I am on the forum - first thing saturday morning :rolleyes:- finally for a good reason :))

Finally...

My mother's chest X-ray on 7/21/09 showed fibrosis which required her to have AFB sputum tests x 3 consecutive days and 8 weeks of sputum culture. She was supposed to have her interview at the US embassy in Manila on 8/11/09 but it had to be postponed because of the above problem.

On 9/30/09, a call to St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic revealed her sputum culture was negative for TB. She went to St. Luke's on 10/7/09 and received three vaccination shots that day. She was also given a slip with an appointment for 10/9/09 Friday at the US embassy.

During her interview, the consular officer requested an additional NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) clearance for her aliases. (If an applicant has other names, it is important to obtain clearance for all names used. This was my fault because I did not read the instructions carefully.) Luckily, NBI Manila issues same day rushed clearance for an extra fee. She turned in the NBI clearance along with her passport on 10/13/09 to the embassy. She was told by the receiving personnel that she could go home. She was not instructed to pay for the courier service and that worried me. I've read one too many horror stories of months of delay for decisions at the US embassy in Manila.

Immigration can really play games with our brain. After three long days of worrying and more worrying, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that she received her passport with the IV visa stamp and the sealed envelope last Friday afternoon.

She is finally coming as an immigrant to Los Angeles next month.

I wish all of you patiently waiting the best!