I-130 for Consular Processing

i need to call them and give them my email and hubby's email? im sorry im not that familiar with the process.....and how much is the AOS fee? is that $70 one? thanks and im sorry for my stupid questions.

No problem. Yes, you need to call NVC, talk to a live person (after you get through the automated system), and they will ask for the emails.

AOS fee is $70 and Immigration Visa (IV) fee is $400.

Hi Friends,

Please let me know how much time it will take for I-130 to be approved for my wife filed on April-06-2006. I became citizen on sep-21-2009 and called NVC to tranfer my file.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
My case details

3+ weeks since the ND date. Still no news on the I-130 approval...................counting days

I did not fill-in the Chennai Consulate name
I gave my address instead of my spouse overseas address.
Sent an updated I-130 on 09/15/09............Hope they accept this I-130 instead
3: 09/18/09 Received Date
4: 09/23/09 Check Cashed and NOA Received
5: xx/xx/09 RFE date
6: xx/xx/xx Approved
7: xx/xx/xx NOA2 Received
8: xx/xx/xx NVC Case No.
9: xx/xx/xx Medical
10: xx/xx/xx Interview
11: xx/xx/xx Visa Received
12: xx/xx/xx Travel Date

ok, thanks! i called them already and gave our email address.... do i pay the 400 and 70 at the same time? thanks!!!!!

No problem. Yes, you need to call NVC, talk to a live person (after you get through the automated system), and they will ask for the emails.

AOS fee is $70 and Immigration Visa (IV) fee is $400.

ok, thanks! i called them already and gave our email address.... do i pay the 400 and 70 at the same time? thanks!!!!!

Viza Journey has several good instructions about NVC - here's one of them:
http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

as to faxing 3032- I read somewhere in this thread http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186733&st=630

that NVC doesnt take faxes anymore, so as of today - mailing the paper 3032 is fastest

All,
How to obtain police clearence for all places where the beneficiary stayed for more than 6 months after the beneficiary crossed 16 yrs age?

I obtained the application for Police clearance certificate and examined the contents. There is no provision in the application to request for clearance from a place that the beneficiary stayed 10 yrs back. All that the application checks for is if the beneficiary stayed at the "current residence" from more than 2 yrs. If the beneficiary stayed at the current residence for less than 2 yrs, then the applicant has to provide the previous address. Can someone help me on matter please

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

No approval for I-130 file in August 28 2009 at california center. I can see some august filers in this forum with approval.
Is there any august i-130 filer with no approval yet?
My case was last toched on 09/18/2009, it's i-130 for my mother for consular processing. Is this normal or should I be worried.
Any reply will be appreciated

No approval for I-130 file in August 28 2009 at california center. I can see some august filers in this forum with approval.
Is there any august i-130 filer with no approval yet?
My case was last toched on 09/18/2009, it's i-130 for my mother for consular processing. Is this normal or should I be worried.
Any reply will be appreciated

My mother's case 1-130 was touched on Sept 10 and 11 days later was approved. Don't worry your NOA2 will come soon.

Hi, I would like to ask a question... I have just recieved copy forms for beneficiary 3032 and I just realised that because in I-130 was no space to enter full middle names(the are 2 ) I wrote only one. Today I called NVC and explained situation, they advised me to send copy of birth certificate with a cover letter. My question is NVC going to send another form 3032 with correct name or do we to go ahead for beneficiary to feel form and making payments? Thanks

thanks!!! i just called NVC again and they said, they sent the choice of agent form and aiffidavit of support last Sept 29. can my hubby email them the choice of agent form?

Viza Journey has several good instructions about NVC - here's one of them:
http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

as to faxing 3032- I read somewhere in this thread http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186733&st=630

that NVC doesnt take faxes anymore, so as of today - mailing the paper 3032 is fastest

I got email from NVC this morning at 8.30 am - with 3032 acknoledgement, so I went online and paid it, i hope it was the right email and i didn't do it too early

I called NVC today and my parents cases are received by them and assigned the case numbers and also registered the email ids with them.

Shocker, I received an RFE for my mothers case. They want further evidence as affidavits from relatives testing to the fact that I was born on 1979 to my mother. The reason being that my birth was registered more than 1(ONE) year after I was born.
My question is, is this right and how is the possibility that my mother i-130 getting approved after submitting the affidavits. I am open to DNA because I know thus my mother. Any reply will be appreciated.Thanks

I got email from NVC this morning at 8.30 am - with 3032 acknoledgement, so I went online and paid it, i hope it was the right email and i didn't do it too early

Feliz, the email to look (or wait) for will have "OLD IV FEE AGENT LETTER" in the subject, and will have a pdf file attached - which is the actual bill.

In my case, thankfully it was fixed either automatically or manually - but in a matter of 2 days.

Hi everyone,
I have one question, how can you sign a form DS-3032 if it comes through emailed? is typing acceptable? thanks.

Hi everyone,
I have one question, how can you sign a form DS-3032 if it comes through emailed? is typing acceptable? thanks.

Lehigh - the form (pdf) that comes in the email is not fillable. Download FoxIt pdf reader (google it), and it has a feature called "Typewriter tool". Use that tool to fill out the form and save it. Then send it to your relative (beneficiary) and have him/her print it out and sign it. Then he/she can either mail it to the address in the form directly or send it to you and you send it to them. You can also scan it (after the beneficiary prints/signs it) to a pdf and email it to NVC.

Lehigh - the form (pdf) that comes in the email is not fillable. Download FoxIt pdf reader (google it), and it has a feature called "Typewriter tool". Use that tool to fill out the form and save it. Then send it to your relative (beneficiary) and have him/her print it out and sign it. Then he/she can either mail it to the address in the form directly or send it to you and you send it to them. You can also scan it (after the beneficiary prints/signs it) to a pdf and email it to NVC.

Thanks, VisaNutz.

Feliz.. that "processing ->not paid" drama happened to you also? I kinda figured it would. But all is good now, and that's all that matters.