I-130 for Consular Processing

Just wanted to give all March filers hope. We started this process on March 11, 2009 and my wifes Mother has her interview on September 8th roughly 26 weeks from start to finish. Good Luck!

Are AOS fee and DS-3032 choice of agent generated at the same time?

Yes, I've received 2 emails from NVC in about the same time, one with AOS and one with DS-3032. I called and gave them my email address a few days before that. So just you know - giving them your email address can speed up things significantly.

P.S. Too bad that signatures on this forum are limited to 500 characters, I can't fit everything in my signature.

if u go on visa journey u will see that one of the june filers for 1-130 is approved so it means they are starting sending noa2 for june filers

I Received an email from USCIS yesterday that my I-130 is approved. So I should me receiveing NOA 2 soon. Can any one knows how many days it take from NOA 2 till the visa call.

Thanks

Consular Processing - Aug 2009

I am USC and applied for my parents.

08/26/2009: I-130 mailed(Fedex) for Parents to Chicago

Thanks, Raj

hey guys

i just recieved an email saying that i-130 of both my mom and dad are approved.i filed it on april 30th.does anyone knows what is next step after i-130 approval.:confused:

Can you post your details, will help everyone to see the timelines including your consulate.

Thanks in advance, Raj

hey guys

i just recieved an email saying that i-130 of both my mom and dad are approved.i filed it on april 30th.does anyone knows what is next step after i-130 approval.:confused:

Can you post your details, will help everyone to see the timelines including your consulate.

sent i-130 on april 27th

recieved NOA 1 on 4 th may

received NOA 2 on 28th august.

Can you mention your consulate too and also when did your checks cashed? Sorry asking you too many questions, i guess.

sent i-130 on april 27th

recieved NOA 1 on 4 th may

received NOA 2 on 28th august.

help

Hi...my name is Edi.....I am from Belgrade....and I am new here........
My aunt is a US citizen....and 9 years ago she fill I 130 petition for my mother (and she gave all data for my father,sister and me).....two days ago....the petition was approved......my question is.........What will happened in next several months....and Does my father(60), sister(19) and me(22) have to wait another 9 years......or maybe we will get papers automatic.........or What????

This is part of I 130 :

1. If you are a U.S.citizen you must file a separate Form I-130 for each eligible relative. You may file a Form I-130 for:
A. Your husband or wife;
B. Your unmarried child under age 21;
C. Your unmarried son or daughter age 21 or older;
D. Your married son or daughter of any age; E. Your brother(s) or sister(s) (you must be age 21 or older); F. Your mother or father (you must be age 21 or older).

2. If your relative qualifies under paragraph 1(C), 1(D), or 1(E) above, separate petitions are not required for his or her husband or wife or unmarried children under 21 years of age.

THANKS....

Hi everyone,
I have one question, Can I sponsor my sibling while my mother's case is pending?