I-130 approved .....

philaug28

Registered Users (C)
:) Hello every one , I received the magic email today with my I-130 approval :

filing date april 27th 2001
approve date april 15th 2005 , yep four years of waiting ....i now going to wait more for the priority date ......in order to adjust status .

phil

The VSC

Hello , the case was in the vermont service center , i beleive now their are processing case similar to mine till october 2001. this is so suprising that the VSC is starting to be a little bit fast .

best regards ,

My Husband's I-130 is approved too

I am a permanent resident and I had applied for I-130 for my husband and receipt date was 12-27-2002. My husband received a mail from USCIS that it has been approved. What are the next steps? Please help.

The next steps is to file for adjustment of status .

Ok , So the petition you filed for your husband from 2002 has been approved and can you tell me what was his priority date ? If his priority date become current he could file for adjusment of status i-485 , i-765 for employment if he his in the united states , also for advance parol . If he is not in the united states there are other procedures consult www.uscis.gov

If you have any more question let me know ,

best regards ,

this sucks!!!

i got this message, when i checked out my online status....

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On May 26, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

it took more than 4 years for the approval... and on top of it the priority date's for my category are some where in 1995 and i have applied in 2001... so that means that i have to wait for another 6 years?

This case has been approved. On June 20, 2005

:) I just got this:

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 20, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Can anyone tell me what does it mean?. When will the interview be? 3 months, 6 months or more?. Will it be in my home country or will I have to come to the U.S for an interview?

Thanks!

your case have been aprove ,,,

That`s mean you need to know your priority date before you can file for adjustment of status . If you are in the United states and are qualify for 245(i) benefits you could file form i-485 and i-485A and pay the extra 1000 dolars penality fee. If you are in your home country consult with your consulate because i beleive a different form is needed. Check your priority date for now .....

Guys, the USCIS are currently working on I-130's received on or before March 2005. That's a huge jump since it used be 2001 a few weeks ago. Does this sound like good news? What happens after the I-130 is approved? I don't think anything can be done until the PD is current right? Man it's a pain. I am a GC holder. My fiancee lives overseas. I am not sure how to bring her to the USA after marriage. I was thinking student visa. Any idea? Thanks!!!!!

blkhawk said:
Guys, the USCIS are currently working on I-130's received on or before March 2005. That's a huge jump since it used be 2001 a few weeks ago. Does this sound like good news? What happens after the I-130 is approved? I don't think anything can be done until the PD is current right? Man it's a pain. I am a GC holder. My fiancee lives overseas. I am not sure how to bring her to the USA after marriage. I was thinking student visa. Any idea? Thanks!!!!!
How many years are more to get your Citizenship?

blkhawk said:
I received my GC in January of this year.
5 yrs to 6 yrs wait is too long.
Find out, she is eligible for H1 work visa and find a job for her.
BS 4yrs degree qualifys to get a H1 work visa.

i130 approved

my wife 130 had been approved six months ago but she didn`t recieved any letter from embassy she is from Pakistan , how much time it takes after approval of i130 form with lpr status . when will visa numbere is avaliable for her plz help me .suggest me how much time to get a visa number for her and embassy send packet 3 to her or letter to her plz help me . plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me .

i245 and i130

Hello all. I am a 23 y/o college student(last semester). I was brought to this country when I was 6 years old without a visa. My stepfather (U.S citizen) filed i245 for my mother in march 2001, in which she was approved. He was told that he did not have to file a separate i245 for me because I was under 21 y/o. A few months later the church that filled out the i245 called to inform us that they made a mistake. The church then advised my stepfather to file an i130 for me. The i130 was approved november 25,2001. I then filed a i765 and i485. The i765 was approved but the i485 sent back. My question is should I automatically be approved for i245? Should I reapply for my working permit (which expired 10/04)?I need help.

I'm curious, but do they have any special requests (fingerprints, etc.) before they approve the I-130? My I-130 has also been with INS since April 2002, and they may also approve it before the priority date.

ULTRON