I-130 approval for my wife

My receipt number starting with IOE. But submitted my case by mail. USCIS account access notice shows Vermont Service Center. USCIS receipt shows California Service Center. I tried contact USCIS regarding this. But no luck. Could you please tell me how to find the right service center?

No idea how to find out. Not sure if they changed the processing times website but anyway it just says “all service centers” now and doesn’t give me a timeline, but does say log in to check timeline on your case. Maybe that will work, have you tried it to see if you are outside normal processing time? (However, when I check case inquiry date based on i130 for your category submitted July 2022, it says still in normal processing time and unable to submit inquiry.) For all field offices it gives 79.5 months for processing times so you are well within that.

(case inquiry date near bottom of page)

No idea how to find out. Not sure if they changed the processing times website but anyway it just says “all service centers” now and doesn’t give me a timeline, but does say log in to check timeline on your case. Maybe that will work, have you tried it to see if you are outside normal processing time? (However, when I check case inquiry date based on i130 for your category submitted July 2022, it says still in normal processing time and unable to submit inquiry.)

(case inquiry date near bottom of page)
Yes I checked that. Thank you so much. It saying see the notes. it's different than it used to be. For US citizens filing for spouse it's showing the time line. but not for permanent resident filing for spouse. When I checked from my online account also it is saying you case is taking longer than expected to process. I guess we have to wait. I can't contact USCIS either. Since I'm in a normal processing time according to the USCIS website.