Husband and wife - only one got interview

Drquilter

Registered Users (C)
My husband and I both received our notice that the applications had been received on the same day (end of March), and had our biometrics done on the same day (end of April). He just received notification of his interview, and when we login into UCIS his case has a history indicating the dates the form was received and the decision to offer an interview made - the notification came about 4 weeks later. Mine has nothing, not even the date the form was received. Should I call in to enquire if there is an issue? I assumed both cases were moving in parallel.

Last edited:
you can ask but there's no correlation between the cases. his checks might have been completed before yours.

You were right lvnp, they said nothing besides that each case is handled independently and that if I am within the turnaround time for that site (5 months) there is nothing they can do. However, my GC expires on 7/17. Do you know if having filed for naturalization has an effect on maintaining status and being able to continue working? I read on one thread that you can request a INFOPASS interview and ask for an extension on the GC, but not sure you can get an INFOPASS appointment if you are within the 5 month turnaround (at least that is how I read the scheduling info