How to support Job title Diff. in AC21

applevalley

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I am in the process of getting an EVL from my employer and here are some questions i have.
In my substituted labor Job title in box 9 was software engineer. Now i have a different title. How do i support my title difference.Any references i need to mention. Please let me know and how do i (in case a sample is available). Also when it comes to JOb duties do i need take box 13 in labor form and change it little bit and use it. Any references would be helpful. I need to send this as soon as possible. Also i have paystubs and last year w2 form. Please let me know if i need any thing else. Also if i can a check list of docs i need to send them with this AC21 request.
I am going to enclose the follwing:
1) EVL with duties and etc from my employer.
2) Cover letter saying that i want to use AC21.
3) Pay stubs & last year W2. Since i joined last year.
4) The AC21 memo i found on this site.

Any thing missing?

Thanks

applevalley said:
Hi, I am in the process of getting an EVL from my employer and here are some questions i have.
In my substituted labor Job title in box 9 was software engineer. Now i have a different title. How do i support my title difference.Any references i need to mention. Please let me know and how do i (in case a sample is available). Also when it comes to JOb duties do i need take box 13 in labor form and change it little bit and use it. Any references would be helpful. I need to send this as soon as possible. Also i have paystubs and last year w2 form. Please let me know if i need any thing else. Also if i can a check list of docs i need to send them with this AC21 request.

Any thing missing?

Thanks
For AC21, it is enough to prove that jobs are similar. Explanation that both jobs fall under same or similar DOT code will be useful.

In the EVL letter, dont forget to mention your old skills (LC) and the skills that use in this job. They should match partly.

There are a lot of AC21, and most of them have gone through. Mostly depends on the Service Center. To my attention from this forum, I have seen Texas being very lenient and Nebraska on the extreme end.

applevalley said:

Any thing missing?

Thanks

If you are not comfortable with mentioning the title you can leave it. I did not mention it. Regarding the salary we did not mention any amount instead we mentioned that salary will be paid as per underlying Labor and prevailing wages

tammy2 said:
If you are not comfortable with mentioning the title you can leave it. I did not mention it. Regarding the salary we did not mention any amount instead we mentioned that salary will be paid as per underlying Labor and prevailing wages

Thanks. But did you send your recent paystubs any thing else. Also if we send AC21 proactively (even though in my case i am sending it after 12 months of using it) is it for sure our case will be transferred locally.

thanks

applevalley said:
Thanks. But did you send your recent paystubs any thing else. Also if we send AC21 proactively (even though in my case i am sending it after 12 months of using it) is it for sure our case will be transferred locally.

thanks
Our attorney did not ask fore payslip and tax returns. Even when I reminded about them he said do not require.
I have seen people sending them. There is no harm if you send it.

About transfering for that reason simlpi i do not beive it.

applevalley said:
Thanks. But did you send your recent paystubs any thing else.
--- just send AC21 letter for future permanent job from new company and write the same skills as on approved LC in iten 13 the job title does not matter much+ your I-485 filing reciept copy+ 3 recent pay stubs+ your intent change letter that you would like to use AC21. no need to provide any other document if they need any other info they will ask for it

Also if we send AC21 proactively (even though in my case i am sending it after 12 months of using it) is it for sure our case will be transferred locally.

----- it is not must that USCIS sends the AC21 to local USCIS office for interview. for transfer they have many reasons and some time no reason. no need to worry if it is transfred to Local USCIS office.

thanks