How to Obtain Departure/ Arrival records from CBP Land Border US/Canada in Blaine,WA

samfjd

Registered Users (C)
Hi there,

I am a Canadian with US green Card since Jun3 2007 and will be eligible to apply for N400 in 2012.

But I have made numerous same day, 1 day, 2 day and sometimes a few days trips to Canada and back as I have all my families in Canada. Generally I go to Canada almost every Friday or Saturday and back on Sundays; sometimes Monday mornings- in total I would probably have made approximately 50-60 trips of 2 days per week a year but I have never kept a diary or exact records.

How can I obtain the actual records from CBP or is there any other alternative to overcome this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Just attach a note to that section of the form and state exactly what you have stated here. Write that you have made 50 to 60 trips on the weekends but you do not recall the exact dates.

is there any other alternative to overcome this problem.

Hi there,

I am a Canadian with US green Card since Jun3 2007 and will be eligible to apply for N400 in 2012.

But I have made numerous same day, 1 day, 2 day and sometimes a few days trips to Canada and back as I have all my families in Canada. Generally I go to Canada almost every Friday or Saturday and back on Sundays; sometimes Monday mornings- in total I would probably have made approximately 50-60 trips of 2 days per week a year but I have never kept a diary or exact records.

How can I obtain the actual records from CBP or is there any other alternative to overcome this problem.

Thanks in advance.

You can file a FOIA request with the CBP to get a record of your entries/exits to/from the U.S. See the instructions at:
https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/de...-of-my-travel-in-and-out-of-the-united-states

However, for land travel their records may be incomplete and you may still have to do some sort of an approximation, along the lines that Triple Citizen mentions.