How to get a driving licence in Massachusetts

A

ankitkiko

hii guys, i would really appreciate if if someone tells me how 2 get a fake driving licence in massachusetts, or any states nearby, im in illegal status right now, so it sux that ur american friends cand drive and u cant.

possible solution...

i don't know about getting a drivers license illegally but this is what my friend did...

problem: she was on a student visa legally and the social security wouldn't give her a number...but she wanted to drive and work...

solution: some colleges allow international students to work there so they give the international students a little piece of paper that forces social security to give them a number to allow them to work only for that college. my friend didn't actually wanna work at the college.. just wanted to get the number. so maybe you can apply for a student visa, find a college that offers jobs to intl students and get your license. its a long process (about a semester) but its worth it to give it a shot!

edit: she was able to drive and work (iilegally)

ankitkiko... what did you tell the colleges your status is?

thnkx for the reply, im illegal completely, well my visitirs visa expired, and the college just accpeted me, i go there as an internation sudent, i pay 2 times the price of what in-state students pay. so what exactly did she do? like who did she go and talk to? like the bursar or office of admission or who? and after she got the letter what did she do? go c a lawyer or file a case and what kind? thankyou very much for replying

ankitkiko said:
thnkx for the reply, im illegal completely, well my visitirs visa expired, and the college just accpeted me, i go there as an internation sudent, i pay 2 times the price of what in-state students pay. so what exactly did she do? like who did she go and talk to? like the bursar or office of admission or who? and after she got the letter what did she do? go c a lawyer or file a case and what kind? thankyou very much for replying

im really not sure. it all depends on the college. you should talk to your school counsellor and ask for the benefits of an international student. if they do offer jobs for an international student. (note: you might have to be a LEGAL international student for it to work, and the college might not even offer that benefit). ask your counsellor, they are free and know everyhting about the school. good luck!

thanks yasyas, not i will ask this week as college starts from spring break, and ill let u know wht he said.

ankitkiko said:
hii guys, i would really appreciate if if someone tells me how 2 get a fake driving licence in massachusetts, or any states nearby, im in illegal status right now, so it sux that ur american friends cand drive and u cant.

you wont be able to get a legal license because you are an illegal alien. the school you attend wont be able to help you because you are paying tutition as a int. student because you are not an in-state nor out-state student (you=illegal alien). in order for you to even apply to get a student visa is for you to change your current visa to a student visa. since you mentioned you are illegal here, you cant do it. plus i wouldnt even advise you to get a fake license. its not worth it, when its time for you to become a legal resident, having a fake license can bring horrible consequences. my opinion, just forget about the license. its not the end of the world, im in the same situation as you but im in HS. having a license or not having a license wont make a difference. be grateful you are able to attend college, a license is just a material possesion.

thnks laxdef14, i seem 2 get wht u r trying 2 say. well its just tht life starts to suck, and it keeps getting worse, things go wrong and eventually teribble, so just trying 2 find ways u know. thankx for replying though.

I am a Massachusetts attorney who specializes in Registry of Motor Vehicle cases. I do not recommend attempting to get a false license. Making a false statement on a license application is a felony. I’ve handled numerous cases where individuals have been caught with false licenses; it is easy to get caught and the penalties are substantial.

Even if you get a legitimate license years later, if the Registry finds out about the previous fake license, they will suspend your legitimate license.

I understand it's hard for you. Getting any form of Fake identification is not advisable. The consequences of being caught with one are even greater. I suggest you talk to an attorney about your situation since he will be able to give you legal advice. DON'T do anything at this point in your life that could jeopardize your immigration processes in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: