How to get a B-2 visa for 22 year old unmarried daughter

Crazy57

Registered Users (C)
Next spring I will marry a woman who will come to US on a K-1 (fiancee) visa. She has an unmarried 22 year old daughter who can’t get a visa at the same time with her mother.

Few questions please:
1. When is the best time for the daughter to apply for a B-2 visa in order to visit us? If she applies after her mother is in US, I think they will deny her based on potential immigration intent. If she applies before that, she may be denied for not having enough ties to her country to guarantee her return (she doesn’t own a home, she does not have a job yet – just finished flight attendant school).
2. If her first application for B-2 visa is denied, will this weigh a lot for future B-2 applications, even if then she might have her own home and a job?
3. If the daughter later wants to move to US, what are her options?

Thank you,
Crazy57

A1: Regardless of when she applies, she will need to overcome 212(b). In my opinion, she has a better chance if she applies before her mother moves to the US.
A2: In each instance she will need to overcome 212(b). If the first one is denied, her second attempt should be only after there have been a significant changes in her circumstances.
A3: Once her mother gets her GC, she can sponsor her daughter for a GC under F-2B category.

1. When is the best time for the daughter to apply for a B-2 visa in order to visit us? If she applies after her mother is in US, I think they will deny her based on potential immigration intent. If she applies before that, she may be denied for not having enough ties to her country to guarantee her return (she doesn’t own a home, she does not have a job yet – just finished flight attendant school).
2. If her first application for B-2 visa is denied, will this weigh a lot for future B-2 applications, even if then she might have her own home and a job?
3. If the daughter later wants to move to US, what are her options?