How to find out if the FP letter got lost?

tonki12

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I still haven't received my FP letter and am starting to worry that it may have gotten lost.

Any suggestions on how to proceed ? Whom to contact etc.

It has been 3 weeks since the issuance of the FOA (perhaps I am not patient enough).

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I still haven't received my FP letter and am starting to worry that it may have gotten lost.

Any suggestions on how to proceed ? Whom to contact etc.

It has been 3 weeks since the issuance of the FOA (perhaps I am not patient enough).

Thanks.

Hi Tonki12,

Which area do you live? I think it might depends how busy of the office where you are taking your FP with. I have a friend who lives in los angeles, his PD is 8/08/2007 and last week he told me he havn't get his FP notice yet.

If you still worry, you can call the 800 number to find out if they really issue you a FP notice yet, good luck!

Thanks for the reply.

My DO is OAK/SF.
When I called 1800 number the automated voice reported the same thing as what is online:"We received your N400 application on....".

Does anyone know, is there a way to talk to a real person?

Thanks for the reply.

Does anyone know, is there a way to talk to a real person?

Choose the option for update on your case and do not have receipt number. Tell (yes lie) to the customer service rep that you didn't receive NOA notice but that check was cashed and that you wanted update on case.

Thanks guys for the responses.
FP received (didn't get lost in the mail)
Please see signature for the update.