How to check for cross-chargeability

AgentM

Registered Users (C)
My spouse qualifies under cross-chargeability, she filed her I-485 application after mine, with me as the primary applicant. I never mentioned anything about cross-chargeability in my application.

Now the PD is current for "all -other chargeability" how do I check if my I-485 application is going to be picked up?

Any ideas how I can do that?

Thank you.

My spouse qualifies under cross-chargeability, she filed her I-485 application after mine, with me as the primary applicant. I never mentioned anything about cross-chargeability in my application.
-------------------------If you don’t inform USCIS on cover letter that was sent with I-485 then USCIS don’t care about cross-chargeability. you have to remind them.
Now the PD is current for "all -other chargeability" how do I check if my I-485 application is going to be picked up?

Any ideas how I can do that?

Thank you.

if your lawyer filed your I-485 then let him write a letter to USCIS service center and he can explain on letter.

I have actually tried that but they sent a standard reply back to contact customer service --twice