how to arrange the documents -I751

maverick17

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I will appreciate if some one can give me suggestions on how to send the documents which we need to send with I-751.
Can we send them loose or need a binder with whole punch?

Thanks

Yes send everything you send when you applied for 1-485 but this time include updates of bils, rent, etc, basically changes that has occured since then, and of course tax returns. No need to punch holes, the docs will be seperated to different departments where they belong for processing anyways.
Good luck.

Praetorian, waoo, its been a while, I see you are still very very active in this forum. Goodjob man.
How is life, are you still cashing your immigration checks?...lol... I am sure you are.

Hi,

I will appreciate if some one can give me suggestions on how to send the documents which we need to send with I-751.

Thanks

You should read the i-751 instructions and if you have any question you should submit it here to help you in clarify your questions. The documents that you need to send are whatever it proof your marriage is in good faith, bills, taxes, mortgage, correspondences, insurances, birth certificate if you have child and so on, also you should add to it affidavit of ppl who knows about your relationship and pictures.

I sent around 150 pages with 2 hole punch on the top. Make it to be easy for the IO who has to review your case. Be organized.

Hi,

Thanks

If you've been through 485, I don't think you need advice on this.

Lawyer filles 485

Hi,

Thanks for responses.
The reason I asked this questions is because laywer filled my papers 2 years ago for my conditional GC, I am planning to file myself.

I have one more question, how many months bank statement, utility bills do we need to send. Do I just send last 6 months or last 22 months(since I reciveved my GC).

Thanks Agian.