How to apply visa for my husband & child if i am green card status throgh DV ?

sapana1979

Registered Users (C)
I Got Green Card through Dv 2010 & i am here from six month in USA .I apply visa single status even i was married & got 2 children now i wants to bring my family ,plz help me with sharing idea ........

What does a suspicious person see from the little information you have provided????

Perhaps they see that..............

Since you applied a s single, you have either already committed fraud OR were referring to a "common law" or "traditional" marriage that had no legal paperwork to support it OR are planning a new fraud in claiming a fake spouse and perhaps fake children. This looks like a "pop-up" family that is somehow "magically appearing"...

You can't bring your husband or children, because you failed to mention them on the DV paperwork. Applying for them will alert USCIS to your fraud and your green card will be in danger.

Honesty is the best policy. Why would a married person not include especially their children or any other pertinent information on the application for that matter? It only complicate things. Now here it is, this person has a spouse and 2 children that really need her and they cannot not join her because of dishonesty/selfishness!!! If your family is important to you, you should either surrender your green card or go back home and spend a lot of time with them as this situation cannot be reversed. How sad and unfortunate.

Therefore, I advise everyone to be honest in ALL of your dealings, come what may!

Last edited by a moderator:
HI!!!
thx for suggest ,than i can't bring my husband & childern as u all mention,plz plz if any body wants to help me plz feel free to write.due to this my green card will danger tooo.

You should realize that had they been properly listed and qualified, you all would have received GCs together.

Given the options, you should consider surrendering your GC and returning to your home country.