How to add new family member to application

imm_can

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I applied for the canadian immigration under skilled worker in Mar 2005 and I´ve received the medical forms but haven´t gone for the exam. Our son was born recently and I need to add him to the application. Can anyone tell what are the steps? I´ve emailed the consulate and only received an automated confirmation that the email was received by them.

Thanks in Advance.

Adding a member

imm_can said:
Hi,

I applied for the canadian immigration under skilled worker in Mar 2005 and I´ve received the medical forms but haven´t gone for the exam. Our son was born recently and I need to add him to the application. Can anyone tell what are the steps? I´ve emailed the consulate and only received an automated confirmation that the email was received by them.

Thanks in Advance.

Did you find answer to this?? I'm in the same situation. Please share your experience.
Thanks.

Thanks

Thanks Triple Citizen,
I did fax NY consulate a letter with my daughter's birth certificate. Do you think that is enough from my side? Or, should I fill out a minor application and send it with payment without waiting for their instructions?

Thanks.

I would advise you to wait for specific instructions. So this way your child's forms and medicals will be properly attached with your application. If you send them before requested, it may get lost amongst the multitude of cases present at the consulate.