How Soon I Can re enter for an interview

k_nraj

Registered Users (C)
I lost my job on TN and I couldn't find a another job before I left the US. How soon I can go for a US Job interview? I got a call for an in person interview after the phone interview. They want an immediate date. I have an address and some banking in Canada. Would that be enough to prove my ties in Canada?

If you are going for an interview, you will have the invitation and a definite return plan, which will help.

But generally, you need to have established residence, so a utility bill and DL and Plates on car if driving should do the trick. Any less than that, and you riske denial.

A bank acount means nothing. An address is only proven by bills sent to that address in your name.

Thank You Nelsona for your quick reply. I always look for your inputs regarding TN Status. It's always been a great help.
The company is planning for renting me a car from Canada to attend the interview and return. Just hoping that this would work.

Thanks again

Like I said, it will depend on what ties in Canada you can demonstrate. You need a DL where you live to rent a car.

If you could provide your inputs on my confusion, it would be very helpful

I got a Job offer from a small 4 employees company with less than 2/3 of my earlier pay.
I have 2 Job interviews for better pay in different cities.

Should I take the Job and then attend the interviews within the state (Risk-Not being Loyal to the small company offer the job)
or
Attend the interviews from Canada (Risk- I haven't changed the DL, Plate etc, so not sure if there would be any issue at the border)

Thank You
Raj