How many left out like me with PD 01/02

aries77

Registered Users (C)
Folks how many are still waiitng for magic emails like me.

EB3 NSC india
Pd: july 2002
RD: dec 2004
AD: hoping soon
All checks cleared ...and pending

I am still stuck PD sept 2001

I have my PD - sept 2001 , EB3 and still stuck in Security check. have been in it for last 3 years. don't know what to do.

Count me in.

I am stuck too with PD: Dec 2001, I 485 ND: July 2003.

All checks and name check completed as per Infopass IO and NSC IO.
Under Extended Review from June till last week as per NSC IO.
Last week called twice and got the response as pending for security checks. Not sure what these new security checks?

count me too.
Security checks means Service center internal Security checks not the name check and FP. Infopass IO says all checks are cleared. But at the service center case is still pending due to internal security checks.
some or All additional/extended review cases are going thru these internal security checks i guess.
Hope we all will here good news soon.

Count me in. As per NSC IO my case is wating for security check. I don't know whether that FBI name check or internal check.

Count me in. All my security checks/back ground checks/FP look good according IO/Infopass.
Got a reply from Congressman that my application is in queue to be adjudicated.
Not sure how long to await. Its absurd and ridiculous that the approving cases filed in 2004/2005 with PD's in 2003/2004.

Can we do any combined effort? Any ideas guys?

aries77

my case is same as your date.
Got call from senator office today :
My case was with office till aug 3rd week, everything is cleared, at present waitng for visa number.
did all visa nos got exhausted ??????

EB3 India NSC
PD: july 02
RD: dec 04
AD: hoping soon......

why not CP

Hey guys,

Why didnt you all go for CP. I was in a similar situation like you all. PD Dec 2001. GOt stuck in labor till recently. But after that it was an exceptionally smooth sailing for me. Went for CP. Got GC within 5 months of I140 approval. I have the card in hand since June 07. Cp is straight forward and the NVC does a remarkable job of processing applications efficently. Look up on cptracker.com for the timelines of all those who went through CP. There is no security check by US officials in CP. It is done by your consulate who issues what is called a "police clearance certificate". Most of the Indian consulates do that in less than a month. I strongly recommend going for CP for everyone for whom retrogression is not a issue.

I am a silent viewer of this forum.
It is one of the place which gives lot of info and updates and appreciate everyone.

If anyone and everyone who has any LUD's (I-485) in the past 20 days,
I am tempted to bet that they will receive the welcome mail any minute.

I have received the welcome mail today for me and my wife.
I am not sure about the difference between Card production vs welcome vs approval email.
Do I need to expect Card production mail or just this one mail is good to get the card.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 9, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status.
Please follow any instructions on the notice.
Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or
after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.
If you move before you get your new card call customer service.

NSC
EB3 : ROW

Labor: PD: 06/21/2002

[
06/21/2002: Labor Filed
01/24/05: LC transferred to DOL Backlog Processing Center (BPC)
02/04/2005: Response submitted to BPC
06/20/2005: DOL: Labor cert. Approved
]

I-140: RD: 7/13/2005 AD: 12/29/2005
I-765: RD: 02/09/07, ND:02/28/2007, AD: 04/17/2007
I-131: RD: 02/09/07, ND:02/28/2007, AD: 04/30/2007

I-485: RD: 02/09/07, ND:02/28/2007, LUD: 08/31/07, AD:09/10/07
(Biometrics Completed: 03/31/2007)

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in too... :(

Guys, my PD is Sep '02 and I am still waiting. I am being told by NSC that I am waiting for a security check that is done by an external agency. I am assuming that this is Name Check. I have no idea if it will take a day or a year. Looks like all of us who had cases go to BEC's are the biggest losers in this game. People are talking about rallying and removing retrogression. What about poor souls like us who have already waited 5+ years?
Anyone has any ideas? Any action plan?

As for CP, I really wanted to get EAD/AP so I didn't even think about it.