How many EB3 - India, Eligible for Approval??

Thanks LB and hope so.I hope your priority date becomes current next month
I wish but not.

But I am happy if the dates are moving consistently 2 months for each bulletin(in 6 months my pd will become current). But is the USCIS consistent??? :eek:

I wish but not.

But I am happy if the dates are moving consistently 2 months for each bulletin(in 6 months my pd will become current). But is the USCIS consistent??? :eek:

There are chances they may move it faster if there are not many pending cases in 2001.

openarms,

I had three LUD's so far this month. 3/11,3/12 and one today 3/17.Not sure what is going on? I just moved to Florida and did a Change of address on 3/11 but would it trigger three LUD's for change of address.

Hopefully something works out soon

Zinchak,

Haven't heard from you in a while?????

I came back from a long vacation and April bulletin prompted me to break the silence (and the waiting and anxiety begins:rolleyes:).

Good luck man.

dice12, why are u quite? u should keep calling TSC. Did you get more information why VISA numbers are not available for you?? contact your lawyer and local congresman.

I have no idea what is going on. I had a bunch of LUD's last couple of weeks but when I called the TSC IO she said my case has not been assigned to an officer.How come I get so many LUD's ??

She said wait until April 30th and then call us back.

There is no single approval yet for EB3 India????? Are they going to mess up time also??????? What's cooking lately at USCIS ???

There is no single approval yet for EB3 India????? Are they going to mess up time also??????? What's cooking lately at USCIS ???

I am from India EB3, got approved last week (3/20). Details below
Security check was pending as of last month.

TSC I-140 RD: 06/06 AD: 07/06
TSC I-485,RD:06/06
Finger Printing Done: 07/06
I-765: AD: 07/12/06I-131: AD: 08/02/06
I-485: Approved on 03/20/2008
EB3 IND,PD:05/2000

India EB3 predictions for May

Sorry to psot int he TSC thread. But this thread is of great interest to me

I think in May / June 2008, the PD for EB3 India will move into 2003.
I am making an educated guess here based on 2 factors.

- My spouse's RFE which was issued at the end of Jan 08 had a weird response time frame of mid April. And when I called this week for a status check, I was told all my security checks are clear n my case is assigned to an officer.

- Following 2007s trend in moving PDs by many months in May and June (and finally C for all categories in July!) as its the end of the 3rd Quarter for USCIS and they have a better understanding of how many visas are available.

Any thoughts on this gurus?

It is a very optimistic projection.

I think ... Of all the categories - EB3 - India is the worst category in terms of processing dates and this category is the victim of all retrogressions and back logs.

I would like to see mant EB3 happy faces in coming months .

May be we need to hold a joint prayer session for speedy EB3 approvals :)

GCN
EB3- INIDA , PD 09/2002 - TSC
01/2005 - 485 Filed
NC cleared

Even my wife and son got RFE last month though PD is no where near(I did responded and they received). But my worry is why not many approvals of EB3-India even though the demand is more (at least USCIS is saying)??? I am talking about beginning of this immigration year. All I see is EB1, EB2 and very few EB3 World Wide. May be 1 or 2 substituted cases. No 2001 cases at all. Why is this low approval rate???

Now they are busy working NC cases and still no EB3-India approvals. What's really cooking is a big question???

At last I see one EB3 India approval after all (koenig). I am really thrilled how accurately the USCIS is working. May we see more movement in coming months ;)

At last we saw one lonely case of EB3 approved (koenig) which is good - but why EB3 India PD is not moving forward . Are there still huge number of 2001 PD filers waiting for approval ... if not what is stopping EB3 India advancing further ?

Please share your thoughts

GCN

PD 09/2002, EB3 - India (TSC)

They are not even bothered about EB3-India cases these days. Seems to me that USCIS is not working on these cases. If there are no cases to approve why this category retrogressed so back??? I think people who are with in these PD days have to call their congress leaders and First Lady. I think every one of us need to do. Same thing we have done for Namecheck hell. That is the only workable solution. Calling USCIS many times does not work at all, because they will keep saying same thing over and over again. Pressure has to come from up.

What kind of sin EB3-India category did? Why do they suppressing this category?? All other countries have progressed alot with May bulletin. ;)