How many EB3 - India, Eligible for Approval??

Openarms

Registered Users (C)
Please track those who are EB3-India eligible for approval considering Namecheck, PD and all other things done and just waiting for approval.

That will definitely some idea how next VISA bulletin might end up.

I know, I am not yet eligible. :rolleyes:

So this means, nobody is eligible for March...at least in this forum. So we can expect some more forward movement in PD next months.

Count me

Hello Guys,

Finally my PD Current
I am hoping this time I will get through.

See how it goes.

Details
========
PD 5/11/2001 (RIR Atlanta EB3 India)
I140 ND 10/12/2004 AD 2/25/2005 (LOT LUDS)
1485 ND 10/12/2004 AD ????
1st FP 8/27/2005
2nd FP 3/6/2007

As per TSC Rep
NC Intiated on 10/21/2004
NC Cleared on 9/28/2007

All Other Checks were cleared (2005 and 2007 they did 2 times reason dont know)
3 times pre adjucated and went additional review for 3 times
No REFs as of today(3/4/2008)
Today TSC Rep said waiting for decision so wait untill App 30 2008 .

So this means, "almost" non cases for India to approve this month. So some more forward movement inevitable next bulletin.

My prediction seems to be correct for the April Visa Bulletin.
Are there any cases that are eligible under this bulletin??? Please post.

Openarms

I have been current since March but still no activity and I have seen a few other folks here who have been current since January with older PD's and still not approved. I guess this PD thing is just a eyewash.

I am not seeing any approvals for EB3 India except for a few ones on trackitt.com.I guess it is pure luck to who gets the GC.

I am losing faith in this

jay2007, did you call TSC and what did they say?? you got press them to get some specific answers from them...yes u are right... I almost not seen any approvals for EB3-India. I guess something Fishy is going on again..... May be they are trying to Mess up again at the end of immigration year????? I don't know..

I am current too but ...

My PD is July 2001 but no activities until now. Congress man sent an inquiry March 3rd, no response yet. They told it is unusual for TSC. No idea what is goin on.

Count me

Hi guys,

Count me
MY PD current from 1 st Mar 2008

Details
========
PD 5/11/2001
According to TSC Rep and NSC IO my background checks were cleared and
Waiting for a decision(TSC Rep said wait till April 30th -- I am not sure about this..).
Pre Adjudicated on 1/22/2008 ( 2 times and 2 additional reviews -- no REFS)

NC Intiated on 10/21/2004 Cleared on 9/28/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me too

Current from April 2008

---------------------------------------
PD - Aug 31, 2001, EB3 India
485 filed at TSC
RD : June 6, 2007
ND: June 15, 2007
FP done on 7/11
485 LUDs for self and spouse: 6/16, 7/12
I131(AP) (self) LUDs on 6/16, 7/2, 7/3, AD - 7/11
I131 (AP) (spouse) LUDs on 6/16, 7/24, AD - 08/06
EAD ( spouse) LUD 6/16, AD -7/26
EAD ( self ) LUD 6/16, AD - 7/27

I did call TSC

jay2007, did you call TSC and what did they say?? you got press them to get some specific answers from them...yes u are right... I almost not seen any approvals for EB3-India. I guess something Fishy is going on again..... May be they are trying to Mess up again at the end of immigration year????? I don't know..

I did talk to an IO twice in the last two weeks.First time it was a very polite IO.She checked my file and said everything has been cleared but she doesn't know why it has not been sent to adjudication.She also said that they got instructions from the director that all old pending cases need to be completed by April 30th.I asked by old cases which ones and she said the ones that have been pending for a long time.

guys ,we should keep this thread alive and keep track of what is going on with the EB3 cases

Please post your updates,discussions with IO's etc so we can get a clear picture of what is going on.

Now looks like more EB2's than EB3's from India. Is EB3 - India getting less of a priority for USCIS now???
jay2007, you are the only hope right now to know what's cooking at TSC. Talk to your attorney and give more frequent calls to TSC and let us know. Don't just give up.

New LUD's

openarms,

I had three LUD's so far this month. 3/11,3/12 and one today 3/17.Not sure what is going on? I just moved to Florida and did a Change of address on 3/11 but would it trigger three LUD's for change of address.

Hopefully something works out soon

Zinchak,

Haven't heard from you in a while?????

openarms,

I had three LUD's so far this month. 3/11,3/12 and one today 3/17.Not sure what is going on? I just moved to Florida and did a Change of address on 3/11 but would it trigger three LUD's for change of address.

Hopefully something works out soon

Zinchak,

Haven't heard from you in a while?????

You'll get magic email in hour's.:) Advance congratulations!!!