How many denials?

nscagony

Registered Users (C)
I was wondering how safe it is to switch from my current H1 to EAD/AP. My lawyer seems to be confident that my NIW petition is good, but since I paid her it would be strange for her to say anything else.

At trackitt almost everyone seems to get an approval, even from NSC (my center). I was wondering what the approval rate really is?

I have found a single denial of an NIW so far on trackitt. That would seem encouraging. The randomness of this process is really annoying.

I think that denial of NIW was later accepted... The guy filed again and was approved. I think you are talking about member backluck?

Yeah, exactly. Thats the only denial I found. And if he was approved when he resubmitted that brings the total down to 0. That just looks too easy, quite frankly. Maybe some of the cases that are pending for 2+ years are denials and people didn't bother to update?

There are some RFE requested. I dont know if you could call then denials. ALso, I dont think everyone who has applied for EB1/EB2 NIW has registered in trackitt.