how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

I140 Pending Since DEC 2003

I am waiting since Nov 2003. I am just thinking, Is there company lawyer have ability to told INS that keep I140 pending???? I got RFE and replied and received by INS also. It will finish 2 months this week after RFE received still not hear anything???

EB3//India/SEP 2001
I140 ND : DEC 2003 (YES 2003)
I 140 RFE (W2, A2P). Replied on April 7th 2005. INS received on 8th April 2005. changed three LUD.
I140 LUD : RFE (Recd) 8th APRIL 2005. 04/11,04/12,04/13
I140 : AD ????????????????
I485 PD : June 2004 AD:???????????????????
FP : March 1st 2005

same here also....see my signature for details......me too will complete 2 months in next week. dont know when they will wake up and see my case.

Hi Postive4GC
Just wanted to give you update from my side, LUD on 06/03 stating that they have received response to RFE. What's next and when..

Anyone have update?

My lawyer called me yesterday and told me your file is with supervisor. not sure how long it takes ??????????

waiting since NOV 2003.....EB3

One more case w/ close to 2 months

I know one more case, where employer responded to RFE 04/25 (recieved by INS), and still no final result.

Mine is also same, My employer responded to RFE on Jan 19 2005, LUDs changed until 2-03-05 after that no result.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are only EB3 candidates who sent RFE response to 140 waiting for more than 2 months or are there any EB2 also.......just trying to see a trend.

Response time after I-140 RFE

Hi,

We responded to an RFE on I-140 ability of pay issues one month back from Vermont center. But haven't heard from USCIS so far. Could you please let me know normally how long would it take to hear response after responding to this type of case?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

infoUser123 said:
Hi,

We responded to an RFE on I-140 ability of pay issues one month back from Vermont center. But haven't heard from USCIS so far. Could you please let me know normally how long would it take to hear response after responding to this type of case?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

This time is somewhat unpredictable (as it everything with the USCIS!)... but on average, people tend to get a response in 3-7 weeks. However, recently a few of us (see recent posts in this thread) have been waiting for a response for more than that. I wonder if this delay is partly due to the fact that some I-140 adjudicating personnel may have been re-routed for H1 processing starting april 1?

I just asked my lawyer to initiate an enquiry on the I-140 and I-485...

ascii_boston, please let us know as soon as you get any response from USCIS. I too asked my lawyer about initiating an inquiry, she told its of no use. USCIS tend to report their usual response of such inquiry.

USCIS has received the responses to RFE's issued on my case on June 3rd, 2005, what do you guys think I will get some answer from USCIS.

My H1b visa is expiring in July end my I -140 or Labor is not pending for more than 365 days, what are my options if my I-140 doesn't get approved or if I-140 get's denied after my visa expires.

1) Do I have to leave US on same day ? Is there any other rule or option I can use to file MTR or something ?

Any idea/help be greatly appreicated.

Thanks

Just got magic e-mails from USCIS. Both my-self and my wife's 485 were approved. I have been a silent follower of this forum.

Thanks to everyone.

nilu2079 said:
ascii_boston, please let us know as soon as you get any response from USCIS. I too asked my lawyer about initiating an inquiry, she told its of no use. USCIS tend to report their usual response of such inquiry.

will do.

GannyMids said:
USCIS has received the responses to RFE's issued on my case on June 3rd, 2005, what do you guys think I will get some answer from USCIS.

My H1b visa is expiring in July end my I -140 or Labor is not pending for more than 365 days, what are my options if my I-140 doesn't get approved or if I-140 get's denied after my visa expires.

1) Do I have to leave US on same day ? Is there any other rule or option I can use to file MTR or something ?

Any idea/help be greatly appreicated.

Thanks

From what I have read in this forum, having an H-1 7th year extension gives you more flexibility if the I-140 gets denied (like you can stay and continue to work in the US while filing an MTR/appeal). You can also apply for an EAD based on your filed I-140, but I am not sure if you can file MTR/appeal while on an EAD if the I-140 gets rejected. Does anyone else know if this is possible? I did not apply for a 7th year extension and am on an EAD...

Long story short, it might be a safer option to get the H-1 extension.

LUD change after RFE answered

Hi,

There is a LUD change(See below signature) with out MSG change, what does it mean ?

Thanks in advace..

recieved 5 emails today from USCIS on case status enquiry i raised for my EAD. for the first time i saw that i recieved email from two different id's. is this common or its something new now a days.

3 emails from "CRIS" <USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov> (this i saw first time coming)

2 emails from "USCIS-CSSO" <USCIS-CSSO@dhs.gov> (this is very common id)

The message is all five email is

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 13, 2005, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30
days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.