how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

nilu2079 said:
I am also waiting for the response for the RFE. I replied to the RFE for I-140 an 4/4/2005 and still waiting for the decision. Did anybody got any response from customer service? Is there a way to resolve this?
I would try calling my laywer and see what happens

Nilu2079

what is the pattern of your LUD after send the response.

pallu2004

It's the same after sending RFE. It changes for 2-3 days after sending RFE and then stays the same. Last time it was updated was 4/7/2005 and it hasnt updated after that.

I callled in customer service yesterday, they told to wait till June 6, i.e till 60 days are over. dont know what they are going to do in these lat 2 weeks.

140 approved

Finally, I received that magic email........

My 140 got approved yesterday. Thanks to all of you for the information.
This forum is awesome.

rvepra said:
Finally, I received that magic email........

My 140 got approved yesterday. Thanks to all of you for the information.
This forum is awesome.

Congrats rvepra................enjoy......was there any LUD change before approval.....few cases i saw where LUD changed one day earlier to approval and few cases they approved is directly with no LUD change. When was your last LUD on 140 before approval.

I dont know when they will look into my file.....no FP, EAD AP or anything as of now.....any more update guys who are still waiting for response after sending RFE reply........got sick of checking online status for LUD changes everyday......LUD is still hanging on to 04/22/05.....no further updates since then.

pallu2004 said:
Congrats rvepra................enjoy......was there any LUD change before approval.....few cases i saw where LUD changed one day earlier to approval and few cases they approved is directly with no LUD change. When was your last LUD on 140 before approval.

I dont know when they will look into my file.....no FP, EAD AP or anything as of now.....any more update guys who are still waiting for response after sending RFE reply........got sick of checking online status for LUD changes everyday......LUD is still hanging on to 04/22/05.....no further updates since then.

The last LUD was on 4/28. second LUd after sedning RFE on 4/26. No LUDs after that. Straigh approval.

I really understand how you feel. Yours will be approved soon. This wait state is very painful. But eventually everybody should be OK.

" Baguntaru baguntaru andharu baguntaru" (Everybody will be fine). :)

rvepra said:
The last LUD was on 4/28. second LUd after sedning RFE on 4/26. No LUDs after that. Straigh approval.

I really understand how you feel. Yours will be approved soon. This wait state is very painful. But eventually everybody should be OK.

" Baguntaru baguntaru andharu baguntaru" (Everybody will be fine). :)

According to the company, my I-140 RFE was already replied. Not sure, when. But they said that it was replied (sometime in the last 2 wks). How long does it take to see an updated status message online. The online msg still shows that they had requested additional documentaion. Guys, help me here, if there is any other way that I can know if the attorney's office has really mailed and how long should I wait more.

thank you.

VSC database issue

Last Month I had RFE on AP. I just received for my son RFE for Photocopy of passport. I called VSC after 2 week for my and my wife RFE letter. She told me that you & your wife do not have any RFE on AP. your Son have RFE and we have received your response also. But I do not see online on AP that they have received. She told me that there is in issue with online database in VSC. They do not see lots of things online.

Even I have same issue with I140. After 6 week of RFE reply. I do not have any update. I called my company to check with VSC. I got from my company lawyer that VSC is not able to see online that they have received RFE. but my company lawyer open query with VSC. they told officer will take look into my file.

Thanks

I140 approved

Got the 140 approved on may 23rd. No LUD change at all after replying to the RFE. Even the message didnot change that they received the response to the RFE after the rfe was received by BCIS.

My case details:
On March 10th received an RFE which was for W2's from the priority date. My w2 in the yr 2003 was less by $28k from the preffered wage, so contacted united nations, and he helped in taking the case and drafting the CPA letter which my attroney responded to on May 6th. BCIS received it on May 9th(according to the Fedex delviery tracking)but there was no LUD nor a message change either online or on the telephone system. Tried calling the National customer service number and also the CSC emergency number but all they said is, I have to wait for 30 days before I can make an inquiry and also for the system to be updated. I was so worried and even posted messages in this forum.

On may 23rd around 9.15p.m(pacific time) I received those magic emails saying my case was approved. Yesterday I too received the approval notice by postal mail. So, there is no necessity for any LUD or LUD has nothing to do with some cases. My case is one of the live example for it. Hope everyone in this thread get their approval soon. Will pray for the fast approvals for everyone. It took exactly 10 business days for getting approval after the RFE response. Feeling bit relief after seeing the approval. Now, I need to apply for my 485. I sincerely thank United Nations, and all the other members who helped and motivated me when I was in the panic situation. Thanks for the wonderful portal where we all can clarify our concerns.

hi Positive4GC

Positive4GC,
Look at my post above. I was in the same situation for 2 weeks. No LUD or message change that they received the RFE after responding. Atlast got approval after 2 weeks. So, you also should be getting a straight approval. Dont panic, just pray well. All the best and you will get it approved in a day or two in the next week.

Positive4GC said:
According to the company, my I-140 RFE was already replied. Not sure, when. But they said that it was replied (sometime in the last 2 wks). How long does it take to see an updated status message online. The online msg still shows that they had requested additional documentaion. Guys, help me here, if there is any other way that I can know if the attorney's office has really mailed and how long should I wait more.

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nisa said:
Positive4GC,
Look at my post above. I was in the same situation for 2 weeks. No LUD or message change that they received the RFE after responding. Atlast got approval after 2 weeks. So, you also should be getting a straight approval. Dont panic, just pray well. All the best and you will get it approved in a day or two in the next week.

Nisa,
Congrats!! all the best for your 485. Your post is a relief to me. I should be hearing from my company about the exact date of mailing the RFE reply. I have my fingers crossed. Thanks for your wishes. I'm praying for the best.

Thanks,
Positive4GC.

Hi All,

How common is it that case status information doesn't get updated on uscis website, My lawyer is saying that he has replied my RFE begining of last week but my case status hasn't get updated yet. I am kinda worried now, any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Nisa and Positive4GC

Which service center is processing you guys application, mine is VSC and I have the same case where RFE has been responded but no LUD or message change on USCIS's website.

nkalakonda said:
hi all
my i140 got approved today after i responded to the RFE in march. :)

Congratulations! That gives me some hope (it's been two months since responding to the RFE). Did you see any LUDs on your I-140 before approval?

Good luck with I-485!

ascii_boston said:
Congratulations! That gives me some hope (it's been two months since responding to the RFE). Did you see any LUDs on your I-140 before approval?

Good luck with I-485!

same here also......its been a while and there is no update. unfortunately i cannot call also for I-140 as they say that employer should call. worst thing is that they wrongly sent me an RFE as they did some calculation mistake for ability to pay. dont know what is happenign with my case. when i call i alway end up with some horrible customer rep who says i dont have any additional information

To Gannymids

Gannymids,
My case was filed in csc. After my rfe was replied there is no update on the message that they have received my rfe or no LUD for two weeks. I got straight approval with no message change. So, nothing to worry if your attroney says he has replied. Just track with the tracking number if at all they have sent by fedex or dhl.

You should be getting your approval shortly. All the best. Nothing to panic. Even I was in the same situation for 2 weeks.

Nisa

GannyMids said:
Hi All,

How common is it that case status information doesn't get updated on uscis website, My lawyer is saying that he has replied my RFE begining of last week but my case status hasn't get updated yet. I am kinda worried now, any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nisa said:
Gannymids,
My case was filed in csc. After my rfe was replied there is no update on the message that they have received my rfe or no LUD for two weeks. I got straight approval with no message change. So, nothing to worry if your attroney says he has replied. Just track with the tracking number if at all they have sent by fedex or dhl.

You should be getting your approval shortly. All the best. Nothing to panic. Even I was in the same situation for 2 weeks.

Nisa

Gannyminds,
I filed from VSC too. I still did not hear anything from USCIS. It is more than two weeks since my lawyer mailed the RFE reply. I have no idea what is happening.

No LUD changes...

ascii_boston said:

Good luck with I-485!

ascii_boston
i did not have any LUD changes after the initial 4 LUD's. The day my application was approved was the start of the 12 week after USCIS received my I140 response. so keep your fingers crossed. you should get your approval any time soon.

P.S: i have been closely looking at your case...as you responded same time as mine.

Positive4GC, lets stay in touch, finally today I am able to see the LUD saying that they have received RFE responses. So lets see what will happen next.

Good luck to you ..