how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

REF ... Not received it yet.

Guys:

How many days does it take for the RFE to reach the attorney ? I am in NJ and INS sent a RFE on the 19th but my attorney has not yet received it.

If I call the "National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283" will they tell me te details on the RFE ? Or will it be detrimental to my case ?

Anxious_gc:
Have you received ur RFE yet ?

- msd_gc.

It took 10 days for me...

My RFE was issued on 01/03 and USCIS mailed it out on 01/04 (based on LUD)
My attorney (NJ) was received on 01/14...

Ability to pay

allaboutgc said:
s24,

What was your RFE about?
Thanks.

Ability to pay...Below are the RFE Details:

Submit additional evidence to establish that the employer had the ability to pay the proffered wage or salary of $75000 per year as of May 13, 2003, the date of filing and continuing to the present.

Submit the 2003 United States federal income tax return(s), with all schedules and attachments, for your business. If your business is organized as a corporation, submit the corporate tax return. If the business is organized as a sole proprietorship, submit the owner's individual tax return (Form 1040) as well as Schedule C relating to the business.

If the beneficiary was employed by you in 2003, submit copies of the beneficiary's Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement(s) showing how much the beneficiary was paid by your business.

Hidden_man said:
In my case denial took only two days to come. I know of an other case where denial came in two days too.
//

What was the reason for your denial?

What all steps did u take in your MTR so as to get the approval
again?

Does the sequence of order/papers matter?

can someone help me

hi i am new here , i need someone(if dazzling can help me out this would be great as i heard you are an expert in lud stuff,please....:):)) to help me out ,your help would be really appreciated. i got two case at hand asylum and i 245
i got finger print for my asylum case on dec 2003(this case is still pending no result yet), then i filed my i140 and i485 with noticed date on nov 22,2004
i got LUD for i140 on12/01/2004, and LUD for i 485 on 12/14/2004 both no messages. only at the butoom it says
note on last update date your case may have a new last update date and you may have an email notification of your case being updated,without the status of the case changing,this is due to internal uscis processing being performed on your case,this will be reflected in the last updated date but may not result in different status message.
i think maybe they gonna issue rfe because oh the company ability to pay the prevailing wages.i am not so sure so any body have any idea of my case??????thanks a lot. :) :) :)(i am from indonesia thats why i can apply asylum)

Last edited by a moderator:
My LUD for I140 NIW, I140 EA and I485 in VSC changed twice on 01/24/05 and 01/25/05. Filed more than 9 months ago. No FP yet. Nothing in mail. Should I expect somthing?
Thanks.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dazzling could you PLEASE PLEASE respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My LUDs Changed again today(02/02/2005), this time it changed on both 140 and 485 after replying to RFE, can you guys shed some light on why it changed on both, is it a denial?

140-LUD and 485(only mine, my spouses not changed) Changed on 02/02/2005
140 LUD Chnaged(1/20/05, 1/21/05, 1/24/05)
140 RFE Replied 01/19/05(LUD)
140-RD 08/04 -RFE Sent 12/04

gc2005sac said:
My LUD Changed three times in last 3 days after replying to RFE, can you guys decode why it changed so many times in last 4 days.

140-RD 08/04 -RFE Sent 12/04
140 RFE Replied 01/19/05(LUD)
140 LUD Chnaged(1/20/05, 1/21/05, 1/24/05)

Last edited by a moderator:
REF received.

anxious_gc said:
msd_gc

Nope, I haven't received it yet. The tension is really killing.

anxious_gc

anxious_gc:

My attorney received the RFE on the 3rd Feb 2005. They asked for W2s of the original beneficiary and my paystubs. My attorney will reply to that query soon and will keep you posted on the same.

My Signature tell the state changes.

- msd_gc.

Another set of LUDs on I-140/485...

Folks,

Just happened to notice another set of LUDs today both on my pending I-140 and I-485. No RFE and no msg change either. Outright denial or an RFE ? that is the question...

Approved

Received I-140 approval yesterday. Details are below.

I-140:
ND 2/11/04
RFE issued (change from EB2 to EB3 & degree evaluation) on 1/3/05
RFE reply sent on 1/18/05
LUD ("RFE reply received") on 1/19/05
LUD (no msg update) on 1/21/05, 1/24/05
AD 2/9/2005

I-485:
ND 2/11/04
FP done 11/10/04
LUD ("FP review received, processing resumed") on 11/22/04
LUD (no msg update) on 11/23/04

Hi,
Need Advice
I recently filed AR-11(change of address), after that LUDs changed twice

First - No message changed --140 LUD also got changed

second -- we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
140 LUD is not changed

Is this usual??

I-140 and I485 denied...

Greets folks,

After a series of LUDs on both my 140/485 I received the denial for I-485 and my company is yet to receive the denial notice for I-140. As I'm working on EAD having fully exhausted my H1-B how fast should I have to leave the country ?

Appreciate is someone can throw some light on this.

Strangerr said:
Greets folks,

After a series of LUDs on both my 140/485 I received the denial for I-485 and my company is yet to receive the denial notice for I-140. As I'm working on EAD having fully exhausted my H1-B how fast should I have to leave the country ?

Appreciate is someone can throw some light on this.

Very Sorry to hear that. I think you can file MTR but you will have to stop working. Could you please let us know why your case was denied?

To MA_Labor

Most probably it must have been due to "educational issues" as I have only 3-year B.Sc. degree from India where as the substituted labor specified 4-year Bachelors degree in Science/Engg/Mgmt/Computer Science/Electronics/Physics with no mentioned of the word "equivalent"...

I also have my suspicions on the proffered wage mentioned vs the actual wage currently being paid (difference of almost 25K per year).

As still my company have'nt received denial notice for I-140 I don't know the reason for sure. But will post it as soon as I receive it.

Strangerr said:
Most probably it must have been due to "educational issues" as I have only 3-year B.Sc. degree from India where as the substituted labor specified 4-year Bachelors degree in Science/Engg/Mgmt/Computer Science/Electronics/Physics with no mentioned of the word "equivalent"...

I also have my suspicions on the proffered wage mentioned vs the actual wage currently being paid (difference of almost 25K per year).

As still my company have'nt received denial notice for I-140 I don't know the reason for sure. But will post it as soon as I receive it.

Again, I'm very sorry about your denial. But do not loose hope my friend. There are many knowledgeable folks out here and you might be able to benefit from their advice. Please consult UnitedNations, Dazzling and others and they might be able to suggest a way out. I wish you the best.

I got the RFE email on 2/16/05, both LUD and message changed.
But again today LUD changed to 2/17/05. Dont know why the second LUD???

Thanks Guru's

Happened to me also...

LSaspirant said:
I got the RFE email on 2/16/05, both LUD and message changed.
But again today LUD changed to 2/17/05. Dont know why the second LUD???

Thanks Guru's

It was happened to me also...My GUESS is - an internal update on your record indication the RFE notice has been mailed to your attorney...