how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

majestix said:
Dazzling,

Thanks for your inputs and appreicaite it. I would be really glad to see the approval... But I dont think USCIS will get rid of my file so easily :) . My 485 is not current and I have some time to wait to get my approval.

Thanks
In that case my guess would be that they are shelving your file for the period that the PD becomes current. But your guess is as good as mine. I am not sure why LUDs will change on an approved 140. It will change on an approved 485 for card related activities, but changes to 140 after approval ... ??? dont know.

On the road to denial ?

Folks,

Just happen to notice LUDS on both I-140 and I-485 today... based on LUD pattern my case would certainly be denied because of education equivalency (3-year B.Sc. degree).

As i'm on EAD/AP having fully exhausted my H1-B term, does anyone know how fast do i have to leave the US ? Also would i be eligible for a MTR considering i'll be out of the US ?

Any responses is greatly appreciated.

Strangerr said:
Folks,

Just happen to notice LUDS on both I-140 and I-485 today... based on LUD pattern my case would certainly be denied because of education equivalency (3-year B.Sc. degree).

As i'm on EAD/AP having fully exhausted my H1-B term, does anyone know how fast do i have to leave the US ? Also would i be eligible for a MTR considering i'll be out of the US ?

Any responses is greatly appreciated.
If you get denied, you can stop working and file a MTR on your application. As long as the final decision is not taken on your case, you are eligible to stay and upto a maximum of 6 months. But you need to have a valid AP for travel (if you want to travel during this time frame). During the period of MTR, it may not be possible for you to extend the validity of your EAD and AP. If your 140 / 485 get reopened after the MTR, you can use existing EAD to work again and can also file for a new EAD/AP. This is what I know and I am not 100% sure of what I am saying. Check with a competent attorney.

But all said, dont think that the LUD theory is correct. It is still a theory and it may apply correctly for some, but may not for some. Best of luck to you.

dazzling...

Thank you for your comments.

Looks like you we might have to designate you as the 'unofficial LUD pattern interpreter' as most of your observations turn out to be true... :)

Either way i've already started making preparations to pack my bags and file for a MTR.

I'll keep you folks posted regarding the final outcome of these LUDs.

Guys,

I got an email saying that an RFE has been sent on my I-140. I guess I will have to wait till my attorney gets the notice.

Dazzling was right in his predictions. I noticed a LUD change on 01/07/05 and I got the mail tonight.

Dazzling, how do I get in touch with you? Can you send me an email to long_wait4u@yahoo.com. Thanks

Vermont Service Center I140/485/EB2 - Notice Date 01/02/2004
FP - 12/16/2004
485 LUD Changes: 12/21/2004 and 12/23/2004.
140 LUD changed 01/07/05.

Hi Dazzling,

Could you give your suggestions regarding my case
No LUD's changed till now after filling concurrently in jan,2004.
I have 3 year degreee only.

thanks

sree234 said:
Hi Dazzling,

Could you give your suggestions regarding my case
No LUD's changed till now after filling concurrently in jan,2004.
I have 3 year degreee only.

thanks
Well since no LUDs have changed, you case has not come up for processing yet. And anyone can guess this ....

anxious_gc said:
Guys,

I got an email saying that an RFE has been sent on my I-140. I guess I will have to wait till my attorney gets the notice.

Dazzling was right in his predictions. I noticed a LUD change on 01/07/05 and I got the mail tonight.

Dazzling, how do I get in touch with you? Can you send me an email to long_wait4u@yahoo.com. Thanks

Vermont Service Center I140/485/EB2 - Notice Date 01/02/2004
FP - 12/16/2004
485 LUD Changes: 12/21/2004 and 12/23/2004.
140 LUD changed 01/07/05.
Just send me a Private Message or if you like write an email at dazzling_immigration@yahoo.com (let me know through a PM that you have sent me an email, I usually do not look at this email box for days)

Dazzling,

I tried to send you an email but I got a Mailer-Daemon. Is there any alternate email address. I have also sent you an IM

Thanks
anxious_gc

Well, I got a fast approval -- I looked at the LUD on Tuesday, saw it was 1/17/05, thought 'that's funny, Monday was a holiday', and my lawyer got the approval notice in the mail today! Online system still says 'received' though.

On to waiting for NVC... (for a variety of reasons including some slightly unconventional lawyering on the I-140, we chose to do consular processing)

Got a RFE - details unknown.

Guys:

I got a RFE on my I140 ... waiting for the attorney to receive it by post. See details on my signature.

- msd_gc.

msd_gc,

I am also in the same boat. I got an RFE on my 140 and my attorney is still waiting to receive it in the post. Looks like both of us will have the same kind of RFE's. Please post the details of the RFE once you receive it.

LUD Changed three times in last 3 days after replying to RFE

My LUD Changed three times in last 3 days after replying to RFE, can you guys decode why it changed so many times in last 4 days.

140-RD 08/04 -RFE Sent 12/04
140 RFE Replied 01/19/05(LUD)
140 LUD Chnaged(1/20/05, 1/21/05, 1/24/05)

gc2005sac said:
My LUD Changed three times in last 3 days after replying to RFE, can you guys decode why it changed so many times in last 4 days.

140-RD 08/04 -RFE Sent 12/04
140 RFE Replied 01/19/05(LUD)
140 LUD Chnaged(1/20/05, 1/21/05, 1/24/05)

You might have a approval on the way. Good Luck.

gc2005sac said:
Are you sure? its an approval?

I am in exactly the same situation here:

I-140:
ND 2/11/04
RFE issued (change from EB2 to EB3 & degree evaluation) on 1/3/05
RFE reply sent on 1/18/05
LUD ("RFE reply received") on 1/19/05
LUD (no msg update) on 1/21/05
LUD (no msg update) on 1/24/05​
I-485:
ND 2/11/04
FP done 11/10/04
LUD ("FP review received, processing resumed") on 11/22/04
LUD (no msg update) on 11/23/04​
let's hope for the best..

Same here.

Even my LUD of I-140 changed for four days from 01/13 till 01/19 after responding to the RFE and then stopped. I am keeping my fingers crossed...

My attorney responded to RFE on 1/6/05 and there was LUD change on 1/7/05 saying that they received the response and then one more LUD on 1/12/05 with no change in message.

Since then no more changes in LUD...

I'm not sure what's going on..