how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

Devotee said:
wantgcasap, dazzling, & other members..
guess i have similar lud as wantgcasap..it changed last on 11/04(fp), 11/10, 11/11( for only 485) and then 12/06, 12/07 for 140 and 485..guess i may get rfe..or denial ..Heavens knows what..there is no case status update on either except the std fp message for 485 and application receipt message for 140..any views..plss ...Praying God Bless..
If dates for both 485 and 140 are changing then it can mean approval also .. so hope for the best. I have seen several people on the message board who have had this pattern and then have got approval within 15 days to a month or so.

In my case both 140 and 485 dates changed twice and my FP were done 15 days before this happened and I thought approval was coming my way .. but guess what, my case got denied. So keep your fingers crossed and hope for best.

Grateful to you dazzling for your response & good wishes..well i am just praying and preparing to gladly accept whatever that cometh as Lord's Will..
Best Wishes and prayers for yours and all others speedy approval..

wantgcasap said:
dazzling,

u r right, i got RFE yesterday and i don't know what it is for. It could be educational evaluation as my 140 was filed based on substitute labor. How long it will take to receive the RFE after seeing the change in mesg.?

If i call 800 number, would they be able to tell me what RFE i got? Anyone with RFE's?? appreciate ur response

I too got an RFE email message y'day..Same case,substitute labor..I had the same questions.Hope someone answers us.

karan29 said:
I too got an RFE email message y'day..Same case,substitute labor..I had the same questions.Hope someone answers us.
800 number will not tell you anything .. but as they say there is no harm in trying ....

My I-140 at VSC was approved. LUD only changed once it was approved. I have been following my applications for couple of months and have never seen a change on my LUD until one day I received an email notification that I-140 was approved. I am guessing that a change in LUD without knwoing what it really means has nothing to do with RFE or Denial!! I am only guessing here. Think about it for a moment, If they want to request an RFE or would like to deny it, then immediately as they take the action the LUD would change (i.e. LUD will change in response to an action).

Thought I share updates on my case...

Folks,

Here are my case details... just happened to see an LUD on my I-140...

I-140 EB3 (substitute labor VSC) ND 9/18/2003 LUD 12/17/2004
I-485/EAD/AP ND 10/8/2003
EAD/AP approved on 3/28/2004 I-485 LUD 3/28/2004
FP notice 9/25/2004, completed on 9/28/2004
I-485 LUD 10/5/2004 (msg updated to FP received... processing resumed...)
I-485 LUD 12/10/2004

My case status is
Saw an online message on Nov8th that RFE has been mailed. Not recd till dec 3rd. Called INS on Dec3rd regarding same. They made a request once again, but not till today, not yet recd.
Saw in the forum, some of the guys also saw RFE has been mailed, but not yet recd.
Any experiences on this situation.

Hi Friends,
My ND for 140 and 485 is 01/09/04 and EB2 category, My 140 is not yet approved.
FP is done and LUD changed at that time like on 09/13/04.

But this week on 12/15/04 the LUD changed on 485, nothing on 140 though.
Can you guess anything out of this. Can you please let me know any guess on this tread.
this will help me.

bmw140 said:
My case status is
Saw an online message on Nov8th that RFE has been mailed. Not recd till dec 3rd. Called INS on Dec3rd regarding same. They made a request once again, but not till today, not yet recd.
Saw in the forum, some of the guys also saw RFE has been mailed, but not yet recd.
Any experiences on this situation.

Did your lawyer file an inquiry of why you havent received it..It seems as though you have been waiting for a month.Probably your case is approved :) .I got an email message on 12/16 that an RFE has been mailed.So will post a message once I get it.

s24,

I got both email and my online mesg changed too.

Karan,
Even i got email on 16th DEC reg. RFE, i guess we both should keep in touch to get the update on our status.

I might have gotten RFE for education (best bet). Substitute labor asks for Electrical or Computer Science Engg. i have dual degree (major in civil engg and computer science)

My attorney attached educational evaluation along with my 140 appln.

karan29, plss could you tell the last lud on your case before you got the rfe email..(sorry to hear, hope & Heavens best wishes it get resolved soon)..

Strangerr,

Your LUD changes coincide with ours. Our 140's have been already approved and our LUD changes are on 485. Your 485 notice date is 5 days later than mine.

Please update this site if/when you hear something.

Thanks

Devotee said:
karan29, plss could you tell the last lud on your case before you got the rfe email..(sorry to hear, hope & Heavens best wishes it get resolved soon)..

LUD was 11/29 and got an RFE on 12/16

karan29,

Did you get your RFE? My attorney got it yesterday. They asked for everything. See my signature for details.

Hey all,
I also had an RFE on my 140.

Here are my details.

140/485 filed at VSC 8/18
AP/EAD approved 9/1
REF on 140 11/25
Replied to RFE 12/15
LUD on 140 12/23 stating that the requested information was received on 12/20.
My LUD did change when I got the RFE.
It took about 7 days for the notice to reach the lawyers.
RFE was for
- wanted my tax returns for 2001 ( I submitted 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 returns)
- Wanted reference letters from former employers.
- Wanted degree evaluation ( I have a BS and an MBA from the US, so I submitted my degree and and Transcripts)

I have not received any FP notice or seen any LUD change on my 485.
Everybody on the forum seems to have received some FP notice. Any ideas??
Mine is a original Labor.

To Nkelkar

Nkelkar said:
Hey all,
I also had an RFE on my 140.

Here are my details.

140/485 filed at VSC 8/18
AP/EAD approved 9/1
REF on 140 11/25
Replied to RFE 12/15
LUD on 140 12/23 stating that the requested information was received on 12/20.
My LUD did change when I got the RFE.
It took about 7 days for the notice to reach the lawyers.
RFE was for
- wanted my tax returns for 2001 ( I submitted 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 returns)
- Wanted reference letters from former employers.
- Wanted degree evaluation ( I have a BS and an MBA from the US, so I submitted my degree and and Transcripts)

I have not received any FP notice or seen any LUD change on my 485.
Everybody on the forum seems to have received some FP notice. Any ideas??
Mine is a original Labor.

What was your labor Priority Date?