How many days it is taking to get the card physically mailed, after approval message.

Update...

Status change emails received:

Card Production Ordered: June 25, 2007

Approval Notice Mailed: June 28, 2007

Received I-485 Welcome Notice (For me) by Postal Mail: June 29, 2007

Still waiting for the Welcome Notice for my Wife.

Still waiting for the Card...

Card Production Ordered: 6/22
Welcome Notice Sent: 6/26

Card and Welcome notice received in the mail: 6/29

I had an LUD today on my online status - no message change, no sight of the card yet or the welcome notice. But I know it is still too early to receive anything in the mail. Just thought I'd update here.

Me too. LUD changed today with no change in the message.

------
EB3 India
PD Jan 2003
I485 RD Sept 2004
I485 Jun 25 (Card Prod ordered email)
I485 Jun28 (Approval notice sent email)

same here. LUD changed today with no change in the message.

------
EB3 India
PD Jul 2002
I485 RD Dec 2003
LUD changed today....

LUD changed again today with no change in the message. Got the card and welcome notice in mail.

------
EB3 India
PD Jan 2003
I485 RD Sept 2004
I485 Jun 25 (Card Prod ordered email)
Card Received - June 30, 2007:)

I got my card today same as most of guys here 10 year validity and seems like most of cards are approved on 6/4, I don't understand and don't care

I also got a FP notice just for myself again,

good luck guys

Guldukan,
Do you know why you only got FP notice, When was your last fp taken

AD: June26,2007
Got Aproval notice: June 30, 2007

Cards received!

My approved email came on June 28, 2007 night
Received cards for me and my wife today ie June 30, 2007
Card says resident from 06/04/07. Looks like they made all our cards on June 4. I am still waiting to receive my daughter's card. Thanks and good luck to all!

Approval Notice and Cards received.

Today I have received Approval Notice and Cards received.

1. Approval 06/23/2007 (LUD: 6/25/2007)
2. Approval Notice sent: (LUD: 06/29/2007)
3. No Message change (LUD: 6/30/2007)

Cards received 6/30/07 without any LUD regarding Cards.

Physical Cards received are valid until 6/25/17 and resident since 6/4/07

Folks, I had a question. If you file through attorney, who gets the approval letter, you or attorney? My attorney says their office will receive the approval letter and cards will be mailed directly to me. However, I noticed a lot of people mentioning that they got their approval notice in the mail. Please help me clarify this. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will get the card at your home address

You will receive the card which is attached to the approval notice at your home address. Normally one or two days after you receive the email "Approval Notice Sent".

Hope this will answer your question.

Sai.

EB3 - 09/02
I485 - 08/04
Approved on : 6/26
Card ordered on : 6/27
Approval Notice Sent email recd : 6/29 :)
Waiting to receive the card & approval notice. :D

Thanks. Got emails (TSC) of approval notice mailed on 06/26 and cards mailed on 06/29. Haven't received anything in the mail so far....

I got the physical cards today for self and wife!!! Thanks all for sharing your experiences and updating here.

End of this tedious, unpredictable and uncertain journey. Thank god!!

Received approval notice and cards on 07/02. Cards ordered:06/25, approval sent: 07/26, cards mailed:06/28. All mails were postmarked 06/28.

Gurus,

My spouse received the card and the approval notice on 06/30. And the email update for my spouse on 06/28 said the card ordered and mailed .

And I haven't recieved the card or the approval notice yet last email update on 06/28 said they sent a approval notice for me on 28 th.

Any idea?

Thanks !

Gurus,
I have recieved the 'Card Ordered' email on 07/10. But i have not received the 'Approval Sent' email yet. Is it ok? will i get approval notice or not?

Please share your experience.

Thanks for your help.

Congrats HopeOfGC

Gurus,
I have recieved the 'Card Ordered' email on 07/10. But i have not received the 'Approval Sent' email yet. Is it ok? will i get approval notice or not?

Please share your experience.

Thanks for your help.

Congrats hopeofgc,

I actually logged in today to check if some of you (like you) got approved. Happy to see your post/approval. Good luck.

To answer your question, you should receive the email by tonight and get all in the mail by/on Monday.

Congrats hopeofgc,

I actually logged in today to check if some of you (like you) got approved. Happy to see your post/approval. Good luck.

To answer your question, you should receive the email by tonight and get all in the mail by/on Monday.

Thanks. I have received the 'Approval Sent' email today.