How many days it is taking to get the card physically mailed, after approval message.

Hi, could you tell me which center was your case at.....mine was a NSC and I had recd the same e mails on teh same dates but no card ordered email ....and no card yet...

I just got my Welcome Notice / Approval Notice that says welcome to the United States etc. No card yet. Mine was approved on 6/20 so maybe in two days, I hope.

Welcome-notice is from USCIS directly. Card is manufactured in a remote site (Kentucky) which is then sent to you directly.

Based on approval date & your residence location (from kentucky), I would estimate you should be getting it between 6/26-6/29 ;) .

Hi, could you tell me which center was your case at.....mine was a NSC and I had recd the same e mails on teh same dates but no card ordered email ....and no card yet...

My case was originally filed with NSC (not a transfer case).

Based on many people inputs in this forum, there seems to be no consistency in USCIS automated email.

Plastic card usually sent within in 10 days from date of approval. This may be little more in the future for sometime due to too many number of approvals.

Wish you get the CARD soon without any error.

Guys,

Those who go the cards, did you receive a Card Mailed notification? I didn't receive one. The last mail to me was card ordered on Jun/22/07. I am planning to travel to Canada coming friday (Jun/29). If I don't get the card by then, I am planning to get my passport stamped at Detroit USCIS office. Is there any difficulty doing that? Please share your experience.

Thanks..

Guys,

Those who go the cards, did you receive a Card Mailed notification? I didn't receive one. The last mail to me was card ordered on Jun/22/07. I am planning to travel to Canada coming friday (Jun/29). If I don't get the card by then, I am planning to get my passport stamped at Detroit USCIS office. Is there any difficulty doing that? Please share your experience.

Thanks..

Yesterday I had an info pass at Philly - USCIS office and they told I they don't stamp on PP and they said Travel Document AP is good enough (as long as it is valid) to travel before you get your plastic card.

I think you will get your 'CARD' b4 friday.

GC_008.. Just to let you know that I was a little worried myself when I was panicking last week about it.. But yesterday I got the card eventhough I did not get Card Mailed notification.. Only my wife got card mailed notification.. Both of us got approval notice and card ordered on same day.

Approval notice e-mail - june 18th
card ordered e-mail - june 19
card mailed e-mail for my wife - june 22
card recieved for my wife - june 23
card recieved for me - june 25

Rcvd Plastic Card

Guys it took 7 days for my plastic to arrive.

The email and the status update changed (approval notice sent) a day after receiving the approval notice. As usual inconsistent...

My card arrived yesterday,but so far I haven't received the card mailed email. I only received the email that card production is ordered, on the day of approval. So don't go by the theory that U'll get the card in mail, only after U receive the email saying so... Don't we all, by now know how USCIS work ?

As usual buffoonary :)

My Details:
EB2 India @ NSC
PD: August 2003 (own labor)
RD: March 2005
I140 - RFE and Approved June 2005
Name Check cleared in less than a month (have a very common name)
I485 RFE - August 2006
I485 AD: June 19,2007
Rcvd Approval Notice: June 23,2005
Card Rcvd: June 25,2007

Good Luck Everyone !!

JMJ

I just got email card production ordered on 22nd morning and same day evening i got emails again with same message.

on 25th there was an LUD but no change in message. there is no email or online message of approval notice mailed. Is this fine? will i get approval notice or not?

1. Welcome new resident online and email 6/20
2. Card production ordered online 6/20 email 6/21
3. Approval Notice Sent online 6/25

Got approval notice 6/23
Got the card 6/25

Card Production Ordered (me & wife) 06/22/07
Received Physical Welcome Letter for me only by Post/Mail 06/25/07
Card Recd ???

just received card

I just received my 'CARD' today's postal mail.

it took 5 days for me...

Good luck all of you

I only got the Card production ordered email on June 20th.
Cards Received on June 25th with Resident

I only got the Card production ordered email on June 20th.
Cards Received on June 25th with Resident since

Welcome New Permanent Resident Email : Jun 22, 2007
Card Production Ordered Email : Jun 22, 2007
Approval Notice Sent : Jun 26, 2007.
Card Received : Not Yet. Expecting on Friday.