How many days does it say on your first notice for N400?

YOu said you applied in June? and 6.5 months from June will be Jan. 2008?
Do you mind to let us know about your timeline?

Tanx

The receipt date was June 13, but we mailed the applications about a week before that. My wife had her oath on Dec 18 which is about 6.5 months from the day we mailed our application.

I had my oath on Nov 1.

The time line was something like this:

June 6 - Mailed N400s (both)
June 13 - Receipt date (both)
July 17 - Fingerprints (both)
Sep 28 - Interviews (both)
Nov 1 - My oath
Dec 18 - Wife's oath

Derek

Good for you guys, that is almost awesome. I want to cry now, you got your interview almost three months and 20 days after PD.

Enjoy it.

Supposedly, the timetable is updated once a month. However, they haven't been updated since the middle of November, so who knows?

Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie. I've been reading the posts for a couple of months now. My timeline is in my signature. My NOA says 365 days. Surprisingly, I can't see my online status, it says receipt number doesn't exist, and I didn't receive my fp notice yet.
Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie. I've been reading the posts for a couple of months now. My timeline is in my signature. My NOA says 365 days. Surprisingly, I can't see my online status, it says receipt number doesn't exist, and I didn't receive my fp notice yet.
Happy Holidays!

They say it takes about 20 days to 1 months in some cases after you recieve your reciept. What matters is that they have started processing your case.
BTW, Welcome to board

I went to the Info Pass Appointment today and waited 2 hours to speak to an officer for about 5 minutes. Same thing: Pending for background check, it will get cleared eventually. There are cases pending for background check since 2004! So just wait for interview notice in the mail.

From my 2 hours' wait, I could hear the conversations of other applicants with the officers and I could tell almost 90% walked out the office with the same info they already got on hand. These appointments are not that useful afterall.