How many 2001 left? Are we alone?

Kay2

Registered Users (C)
All we can do is to know other people like us are waiting. This is painful when we see 2002 and 2003 cases are getting approval. I am happy for all of them, but we have to suffer.

ND, Nov. 8, 2001.

Come here and let me know that I am not alone.

Count me in !
ND 12-01
Fp 2 8-03.
LUD 5-04.
No RFE.

On another note When do we start worrying for FP 3?

292641 said:
Count me in !
ND 12-01
Fp 2 8-03.
LUD 5-04.
No RFE.

On another note When do we start worrying for FP 3?

I will complete 14 months of my 2nd FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! All you 2001 guys: Have you tried to call FBI for the name check? Do you know whether your name check is cleared? I am wondering the name check may be the reason for your delay and FBI may be the place you should contact. I may be wrong. ic

I called FBI

Yes i called FBI and they said Name check is still pending. After few weeks ai got an email that the name check is still pending. I asked my senator to call FBI, but they were not got anything back either.

Kay2 said:
Yes i called FBI and they said Name check is still pending. After few weeks ai got an email that the name check is still pending. I asked my senator to call FBI, but they were not got anything back either.
Kay2: Based on my reading of several delayed cases, the name check is one major reason. Why don't we try to figure out ways to make the name check done. By the way, my RD is in 2003. IC

Of course it would be a release to finally get the card, but the anxious before seems to be unnecessary because it would not speed up the procedure. It simply will come to you at the due time.

Thank you for sympathy

Thank you for sympathazing. There was a time that we just waited and waited and waited trying not to be anxious. But this is extraordinary late cases. This is what has made us worried. The thing is nobody can help us. If there was anything I could do, I would do it. I have tried calling senators, congressmen, FBI. Nothing changed. What else we can do?

ND Nov. 8, 2001

Although case is no more at VSC, case got transferred to local office for an interview. I would still like to be part of this list.

immigrationcom said:
Kay2: Based on my reading of several delayed cases, the name check is one major reason. Why don't we try to figure out ways to make the name check done. By the way, my RD is in 2003. IC

Have you got some ideas? I have none so far.

going to court

How we can go to court. They may kick out here if we go to court. Do we have any rights? Our case is stuck in FBI name check not in INS. Who are we going to sue? The problem is we do not know what is our problem?