How many 2001 left? Are we alone?

At least you guys can collectively hire a good lawyer and have him send an appeal to USCIS director/FBI chief etc. At least collected funds will be of some use. I never hurts to try. Collectively you guys can make a difference.

I thought it was BSIC

But now it turned out to be FBI. My spouse's name check had beening pending for 1 year and 7 months.

I think we are just forgotten. What can we do?

Waiting 12/01 case

I am in same boat,waiting and waiting......we are just having some bad curse?
ND 12/21/01
RFE 6/10/04
LUD 7/8/04
no change....
called TSC after 60days RFE says i should be able to hear from them in 3-4 weeks.... :mad:

It seems only a few 2001 left

It seems we are the less luckiest people. Looks like most people in 2001 are approved. As far as we know, our case is stuck in FBI name check process. They told me my name check is pending since Jan. 2003. Maybe we should hire a lawyer together and contact FBI. Any idea? any good lawyers?

Fbi

Can anyone please tell me how I can contact the FBI regarding my fingerprints enquiry?
Thank you ,
Desperate

gc_2000 said:
Have you got some ideas? I have none so far.
gc_2000: First of all, let's make sure the name check is the true reason for our delay. Have you all 2001 guys check with FBI abut the name check, not the FP inquiry? I prefer to complain to FBI director (or even higher position guy in FBI) before taking any court action. ic

fams said:
Can anyone please tell me how I can contact the FBI regarding my fingerprints enquiry?
Thank you ,
Desperate
fams: I don't have that no. handy. But you can search tthis form to find the number. There are lots of discussions about this. ic

immigrationcom said:
gc_2000: First of all, let's make sure the name check is the true reason for our delay. Have you all 2001 guys check with FBI abut the name check, not the FP inquiry? I prefer to complain to FBI director (or even higher position guy in FBI) before taking any court action. ic
I wrote a letter to FBI director in June but it was transferred to the Department to handle FP stuff.

gc_2000 said:
I wrote a letter to FBI director in June but it was transferred to the Department to handle FP stuff.
gc_200:I am thinking if we have lots of letters to complain, they will pay attention on this issue. ic

My name check is pending from Jan. 2003

I checked with FBI and they said the name check has been pending since Jan. 2003. We need somebody who writes a letter of complain in an collective way and we all sign it or give our name and Notice date. Maybe our casses have been on somebody's desk collecting dust. Maybe they just forgot about us or maybe they are really checking us for security matter and our name hit some databases that we are not aware of. Any reason, they have to tell us what is the problem? Why still pending? Can we ask my congressman to contact FBI. I asked them, but they hesitated. Give your ideas?!